What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

I feel better for that!

OK I checked back and saw Tris had put c0ckles,  But it is not a rude word so the autocensor needs adjusting.

Stupid machine/technology/whatsit/thingummy/ms clone

What it put in was even more laughable

:D :D :D :D :D;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think that needs to go in "quote of the day"  :D :D :D :D

Marky has a new Willyer spaniel, which he let the Willyerall peck.

This is my favourite:

Willytail sticks

i still remember when old Ford i think it was said he had made something using willytail sticks (changing from cocktail sticks), only for Sean to post up something like 'well i've never heard of willytail sticks, where did you get them from'............. :D :D :D :D

Went to Medstead this morning, raced to Salisbury to meet some accountants.  They got lost.  Talked them as far as the farm drive and still have not seen them.

2:00 I was here ready and waiting and it is now 3:45 - I have done most of the work I would be doing tomorrow and they are still in a meeting with the principals.  I have plenty of other work to be getting on with but I am not it my own office to do it!  So I am on here instead!