What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

if i can use the tacho card tris it must be easy mate  ;)

Well I wasn't going to say that myself Gra but seeing as you have you must be right!!!  :D :D :D Did you know on a card one there are 54 possible infringements, on the new plastic one there 100!!! At ?2500 a pop I hope I don't get owt wrong!!

Well I wasn't going to say that myself Gra but seeing as you have you must be right!!!  :D :D :D Did you know on a card one there are 54 possible infringements, on the new plastic one there 100!!! At ?2500 a pop I hope I don't get owt wrong!!

Boy am I glad that my 3.5 tonner doesn't need one yet :D :D

Lots and lots ...

Firstly yesterday afterschool i was invited with a few others to go to the port of London building in Gravesend to have a go on the ship simulator the 'boat drivers' use for training. It was really good, extremely realistic a bit mind boggling as everything around you makes you feel like your in a real boat. Well after going down the Thames at 17knots i eventually went through towerbridge at an angle with a cargo ship and straight into the back of HMS belfast  :-\ :-[

Then went to an iceskating disco, how cool am i?

And then this morning played rugby against a team from South London, and won! And didn't get stabbed .. once! Double victory  ;D ;D :D

Went to a village Christmas fair with my stand... good fun, met lots of nice people and my bank manager is going to be soooooooo greatful with the 50p I made ;D

Oh no.... thats not the best days selling you have had then mandy  :'(

Today... I are bin mostly...

Washing my car  :) - and that's about it really  :-\ :-[

Been too wet to do much outside today so been listing stuff on Ebay and sending invoices to buyers. Sorting a mate out with some parts for his D.B. 995 this afternoon, lit the fire at 4.30pm, damn cold here now, and cooked my dinner. Settled down for the evening now.