What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Changing the 40 fails on the trimmer (just a little bit worn out  ::) )Then a rescue mission blown tire on a trailer with 40 quaids on  luckerly he made it to the layby on the a420 and then got to deliver them as the driver wanted an early finish  ;D

My first day at Asda on the home shopping team - had a go at filling the special trolleys... slight technical hitch... I'm not actually strong enough to move them when they're even half full and have to get someone else to do it for me :-[

Sounds like you better have wetabix for breccy tomorrow or flutter your eyes a bit more  ;D

good luck in your new job

My first day at Asda on the home shopping team - had a go at filling the special trolleys... slight technical hitch... I'm not actually strong enough to move them when they're even half full and have to get someone else to do it for me :-[

you just doing the box filling or delivery to then mandy?? saw a female in a asda van well and truely stuck down a lane the other day, was barely wide enough for a car, and shes taken a merc van down, box refrig one

you just doing the box filling or delivery to then mandy?? saw a female in a asda van well and truely stuck down a lane the other day, was barely wide enough for a car, and shes taken a merc van down, box refrig one

Home shopping deliveries Sean. The lanes aren't quite so bad up here. I def wouldn't want to drive in Cornwall - I know what our Tesco drivers used to have to go through :o

Home shopping deliveries Sean. The lanes aren't quite so bad up here. I def wouldn't want to drive in Cornwall - I know what our Tesco drivers used to have to go through :o

and bt to, cant blame you there, this poor girl looked embarrsed to say the least, ,wedged in bigtime, even more than tris and a 38 ton artic in a cornish lane infact

Why not Luke?

Today I've been cleaning out the shed at work with the boys, cleaning machinery ready for summer, greasing up and found out we're getting a brand new Forager in 2 weeks time, A JD 7350 Profidrive i.

Nice  :-*

i sounds nice but cant go wrong with a claas

Why not Luke?

Today I've been cleaning out the shed at work with the boys, cleaning machinery ready for summer, greasing up and found out we're getting a brand new Forager in 2 weeks time, A JD 7350 Profidrive i.

Nice  :-*

me not well have not been well for 3or4 days

well after simon trying to blow up my new house, got a call from mads' sister telling us 3 40ft+ leylandi  ??? fir trees  :) were blown down across their parents drive & into one of the padocks, so of we all goes , & spent the next 3 hrs chainsawing , from 630pm - 930pm & the 168 got her first proper work towing trunks out of the way ! also hepled by a neighbour with his 4245 with loader & grab, to clear the worst of it . :) :)

well after simon trying to blow up my new house, got a call from mads' sister telling us 3 40ft+ leylandi  ??? fir trees  :) were blown down across their parents drive & into one of the padocks, so of we all goes , & spent the next 3 hrs chainsawing , from 630pm - 930pm & the 168 got her first proper work towing trunks out of the way ! also hepled by a neighbour with his 4245 with loader & grab, to clear the worst of it . :) :)

did she handle it well then mate??? no probs,

Well woke up to a phone call this morning about my application for an apprenticeship in agricultural engineering, then not alot during the day just had a phone call of my sister. Who i wont be able to speek to now for the next week as theyre in a warzone  >:(

did she handle it well then mate??? no probs,

yesterday : same as above but during daylight !

yeah no problem sean  :)

sorry about the size of the pics , but they've changed the edit functions in photobucket & they don't work  >:( >:(

DSCF0164.jpg

DSCF0166.jpg

DSCF0171.jpg

I could take on a bit of chain-sawing right now.......

This morning I have been doing a detail drawing for a splayed upper corner of a partition in Malvern Library.

It is as exciting as it sounds!