What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Yesssss... Pics please Gavvers.... and I in the car tomorrow now then... ???

(Hope so... or we are both walking)

Pics as soon as I get the camera charged up. Yeah, got the Discovery here so you can come by car now, it came from Fenstanton near you anyway :)

Pics as soon as I get the camera charged up. Yeah, got the Discovery here so you can come by car now, it came from Fenstanton near you anyway :)

I'm smell a numpty  ::) ::) he clearly says 2 posts above he's brought a dicovery  :D :D :D

Are you out to get me ?  ???

There are many different types of Discovery and to that end I was enquiring as to the model and spec.... so poo to you.... numpty indeed....

Macdonald you are.... my S is broken too..... ;)

Looking at who is online

Why would any want to print "Weather in General"?  Well a guest is.  Perhaps they are printing some of the gorgeous pictures

guest often print out topics during the day.....they have nothing else to do!

Looking at who is online

Why would any want to print "Weather in General"?  Well a guest is.  Perhaps they are printing some of the gorgeous pictures

Internet "searchbots", hence the high number of viewers the topic has had..... 99% couldn't really give a chuff about the weather as long as their circuit boards stay dry!

Didn't do alot yesterday, I did get my Plastruct though and then when I was on my way to Vaughan Agri to get Jez some pics I got called in to work. TNT from Frome - Trowbridge - Yate - Kingsbury - Yate - Frome. In bed now as I got home at 6.30am.