What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

i just went and got my birthday presnt a video camra its great now all i need is tractors to film

Now that is what I call a GOOD birthday present.  Remember to take it with you when you go to the next FTF gathering and then you can post a video of all us lovely people

Went to Shepton Toy Fair with Stu who enjoyed himself although is now tired.

Met up with Mandy (LadyFarmer), Mark (Old Ford) and PDH -real name unknown- and Simon (Simon M) who I first refused to speak to but relented.  I am NOT one to hold a grudge as it is a case of Forgive (but never Forget because I am a Scorpio).

Had a grand day, spent too much money but you cannot take it with you in any case. 

Hope everyone else had a good time

Went to Shepton Toy Fair with Stu who enjoyed himself although is now tired.

Met up with Mandy (LadyFarmer), Mark (Old Ford) and PDH -real name unknown- and Simon (Simon M) who I first refused to speak to but relented.  I am NOT one to hold a grudge as it is a case of Forgive (but never Forget because I am a Scorpio).

Had a grand day, spent too much money but you cannot take it with you in any case. 

Hope everyone else had a good time

Sorry Sue.  I obviously didn't intoduce myself fully or correctly.........for the next time we meet, Shepton 8th June perhaps, the proper name is Peter (well that's what I was christened but not what I'm always called  ;D)