What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

What are you scrapping Luke as it must be big to weigh that much - surely the JQ's are worth more than ?100 a tonne ;):D :D

Nice tractor there Blake - the loader is a rebadged MX I think - what did he trade ???

Everything machinery related thats old and doesnt work and bits like, old dung forks, burnt out round bailers, plough moulboards, old tines, shelving from the workshop, bits of maize drills, buckrake tines, grab tines, jockey wheels, sheet metal, loader brackets all stuff like that.

since 1 today when b&q finally delivered, i have shifted 40 paving slabs and 15 bags of sand from the drive down to the back of the house, about 50 m, layed all of them,including the cutting ect, then moved the shed back down and put 3/4 of it back up, ready for the new sections to arrive sometime this week, if b&q had delivered as promised i would have finished the shed by now to

since 1 today when b&q finally delivered, i have shifted 40 paving slabs and 15 bags of sand from the drive down to the back of the house, about 50 m, layed all of them,including the cutting ect, then moved the shed back down and put 3/4 of it back up, ready for the new sections to arrive sometime this week, if b&q had delivered as promised i would have finished the shed by now to

Ready for a beer now?  :D

I've been fencing and planting trees....

Making a start on another John Deere conversion for my ever growing collection.

This time it's a 3300 based on a Siku Renualt Ceres on a UH Celtis chassis ::)

Interesting, be nice to see this one Paul.

For me, done my holiday washing and put it away, now got to catch up with my Paid Invoices and male sure they are all showing correctly in the old bank account. Then I may have a hot crossed bun  :)

Interesting, be nice to see this one Paul.

For me, done my holiday washing and put it away, now got to catch up with my Paid Invoices and male sure they are all showing correctly in the old bank account. Then I may have a hot crossed bun :)

Bit late isn't it?  Probably stale so be sure to toast it well!

PS - don't forget to do the filing

Ground Force day at eldest's school. Put some new steps into the bank and now on with finishing the tape & fill and misting up the bedroom walls.... knackered! The stop at the pub hasn't helped  ;)

I've been having a parts day. Been to a fairly local ex D.B dealers today and brought home about a ton and a half  of new spares that they have taken out of the stores. Up there by half nine, home by half eleven but took till quarter past five to get it all unloaded and put away in the shed. Did'nt take five minuits to load them on the trailer with the Kramer, 2 four foot cube cardboard boxes on pallets. Really enjoyed going through the boxes and seeing what goodies were in them, had to empty the boxes by hand to get it all through the shed door and then put it all back in the big boxes again!

Making a start on another John Deere conversion for my ever growing collection.

This time it's a 3300 based on a Siku Renualt Ceres on a UH Celtis chassis ::)

I've got quite a lot done on this today, i'll start a topic in 'latest tractor conversions'

Been up to Glastonbury today cos I've got a friend visiting from Cornwall. Did all the tourist things and looked for people wearing Kaftans and open-toed sandals - they were out in force ;D

Thought about buying some josticks and fairy for the bottom of the garden, but settled on a Mash and Meatballs ready meal from Tesco instead  ::)

Couldn't find any ley lines - think health and safety had covered them up in case we tripped over them ;)