What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Paid a rather sizeable huge downpayment on Fanny II today... Not sure if I'm happy... or sad  :D :D :D;D>:(;D>:(;D>:(

you will be happy when she arrives.....by the way have we had a naming topic yet, need some good ones!.... :D :D :D :D

Been stocking up the Discovery with various tools and assorted bolts and bits and bobs that I used to keep in the Defender and more besides. Been feeling lost without my tools to hand in the various places that I've been working lately

Rise and shine at 4.45am and off to Chippenham. Got my truck for the day, hitched up two a tandem axle flat and strapped it's load of plastic drainage pipes down. Heading for a single drop just outside Cambridge. Look Eastern Branch FTF, Trissle is coming through!! :)

Been stocking up the Discovery with various tools and assorted bolts and bits and bobs that I used to keep in the Defender and more besides. Been feeling lost without my tools to hand in the various places that I've been working lately

[/

what defender did you have gav 90/110 hard top pick up csw ??? ??? ;):)

I had a 1996 90 County Hard Top, Was a lovely truck to drive, I only got rid of it due to the fact I couldn't take another repair bill on it as it was plagued with engine problems, unusual for a 300tdi but caused by the previous owner >:(

AT978_A001_040.jpg

I had a 1996 90 County Hard Top, Was a lovely truck to drive, I only got rid of it due to the fact I couldn't take another repair bill on it as it was plagued with engine problems, unusual for a 300tdi but caused by the previous owner >:(

AT978_A001_040.jpg

Very nice, my dad/me (i like to help with mechnics if i can)had problems with our 300tdi soft dash classic range rover. Head cracked this was caused by the preivous owner and wasnt noticable until you went on a long drive 50miles+ New head and ?300 later it was fine. We had a old 200tdi 110 brillant engine went on forever no problems in the 190.000 miles before it was sold. Then we had a 2.5 turbo that people say is a rubbish engine but we didnt have any problems with it. An :-*d now we have a 2001 110 double cab td5 :)

Sorry to go really baddly of topic

Nice looking truck Gav, shame she had to go, the Disco's are a sight more comfortable though, more useful too with the extra couple of feet in the back.

Our M plate 300 Disco went down the road with 190k on the clock to a friend and still going strong. The only spanner we ever had to put to it was when darling wifey but petrol in it  ::)

Today I've started drawing up the four science labs for refurbishment over the summer, went home for some lunch and a play in the garden with the little man [my son you understand, not my you know what  ;) ]

Oh, and had to call in and get the back tyre on the car blown up, did 140 miles on it yesterday a touch on the soft side, and after 15 miles today it was on the rim. New ones were supposed to be in by now, looks like tomorrow now, which is bloody annoying because after running soft yesterday they are now looking a tad illegal at the sides  ;) Officer

Rise and shine at 4.45am and off to Chippenham. Got my truck for the day, hitched up two a tandem axle flat and strapped it's load of plastic drainage pipes down. Heading for a single drop just outside Cambridge. Look Eastern Branch FTF, Trissle is coming through!! :)

and what happened when you got to Witchford! :D :D :D :D ::)