What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

I'm just back from holiday so it's been helping with the washing (5 loads !), shopping and sorting out photos....just finished packing up to get off to Angelsey tommorrow so won't be able to view the site until the weekend ! Have a couple of good pics to post though.

For the past couple of days I have been going through our procedures and checking that changes to the plant are reflected in them. It is a tedious job but somebody has to do it. Have also been down on the plant looking at all the new equipment.

Had a sociable kind of day today!  ;D out at a friends for coffee this morning then had my sister in law, niece and nephew in to see me!

away to pick up the neighbours kids from school as she is away for the afternoon and i suppose i should do some housework too!  :(

trying to sort a braodband fault out for a old guy and his missis on a farm out the back of  north devon, old fella hasnt got a clue about pc's but had a great chat about farming with him, he was saying they have now got less than a 30 % chance of saving there wheat crop this year, as it was so warm early on it came to cut faster than expected but just as they went to start the weather changed, near on all 30 acres they have is now sprouting from the ears, is very wet, and looks a write off, old fella said he cant remember a year like it in 30 years of working the farm

Been trying to figure out where to put a house in a field, Pegging out the corners etc.

The house is 3000sqft the area set out was only about 4000 sqft and he wanted a big yard, garden, garage, roundabout and a shed in it  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Now the Dam fence needs moved  :D :D :D :D

Sleeping  ;D

Should have been into work at 9 our time it is now 1:18 and have just arrived.

Had a leaving do for our boss last night it ended in lots of casualties ::) ::)

Head felt like 1000 drummers were playing on my skull, straight vodka shots are not a good idea.

3 bottles of vodka were got through ::)

are thats not setting a very good example Trissal

Joking  :-*:-*

No it isn't and I do apologise. It's a pain in the bum using my phone sometimes as text talk is more instinctive. Still, I don't do too badly on the grammer and spelling. . . Ahem! :D :D :D

I would have thought you would be looking at family cars now Ben ;):D

you can get a kid seat in the back :D :D...thing is its a little lower than a golf so not really ideal for me....but i'll try!, may just go for the TSi like i was going to last year!......

you can get a kid seat in the back :D :D...thing is its a little lower than a golf so not really ideal for me....but i'll try!, may just go for the TSi like i was going to last year!......

It looks like the new honda civic  :D Without the daft lights