What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

iam doing a character study on Napoleon from animal farm which boils down to HOMEWORK

Wasn't he supposed to be based on Stalin or something.... ??? Everyone thinks it was a study of Russian Communism.... in actual fact it was another of Orwell's chillingly accurate visions of the future a la 1984.... the working title was '2004' ;):D :D

This afternoon I hired a scarifier and gave the lawn a right good going over this evening.... ;D then laipsed it in grass seed and 'Evergreen Complete' and watered it all in.... hope I can get it looking halfway respectable this year.... been underwater for last 2 summers on the run >:(::)

Well not been very well since saturday hence my lack of posts.  :'(  Full of cold, sore throat etc.

Been to the dr today and got sinusitis so been given antibiotics and told not to go back to work for the rest of the week.  :(  this means i'm missing out on my placement and i have my tutor coming on monday to assess my teaching practice so i'm hoping and praying that i'm a lot better by then.

also don't know how much longer i can stand watching daytime tv!  ::)

Hate being ill - goes to show i'm never at dr - obviously not been for at least 7 months as i was still registered under my maiden name at the surgery!  ;)

Moan over... :)

Never fun being ill is it Toygirl.

As for me today just trying to stay awake. Didn't sleep well last night for some reason.

Have been quite busy as well today, apart from the usual have been involved in the compressor start up and had a couple of deisolations to do and a chlorine generator to backflush.

Wasn't he supposed to be based on Stalin or something.... ??? Everyone thinks it was a study of Russian Communism.... in actual fact it was another of Orwell's chillingly accurate visions of the future a la 1984.... the working title was '2004' ;):D :D

yeah Napoleon is based on Stalin handed it in today now to i have to wait and see what mark i got  ::):P

Had a very busy today, good weather combined with market day right outside the store's door has lead to one very frenetic shift, 2 of the fridge units locking up at 0 degrees when they were found to be running at 20 didn't help matters, but I still left with a smile on my face. :)