What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

little bit of decorating, but after 3 hrs sleep this morn, i havn't really got my heart in it to be honest  :D :D :D :D took one bit of dado rail down, and ended up removing all the paint on that wall, we recon the builders never sized the wall when this palce was built

Spent most of the morning looking round and taking photographs at York Machinery Sale, before heading to my friends farm to help give his destoner the once over in readiness for work next week. :)

What were prices like there in general David ???

was airating yesterday with the NH ts115a  ;D today was ment to finnish the 3 other fields but it poured down  :'( and tomorow going to try and finnish them again  :D

i hired one of them ariators this year  as my idear  was put it on the front links  and put the tanker behind  but i used the ariator for one day and took it back  too boring and time consuming for me