What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

After my jolly day cleaning out human sh* at work I came home to find Mrs H just leaving for the evening so sorted the kids, made another one of my patent ledged & braced doors for what's going to be the downstairs loo and now I'm heading to my lair to do a bit more on Colin's 106.... ;D

well I arrived back at work today flying by fixed wing up to the shetland Islands then a quick 40 minute helicopter ride out to the platform.

On night shift this trip so thats me an hour and a half in already roll on 06:30 ;D ;D

Been getting the bed tiller sorted then using it today, got some cobbly land the de-stoner can't cope with, then took Buster to the Vets as he's had Scour for the past 3 days

Pressure washing  ::) Still  ::) ::) And we are using a new pto pump with two lances both with turbo nozzles and my ears are still ringing. ..

The end is night though, some feed chain and nest box lids still to do and a few more hundred floor slats.

Day off today so had the kids.... pulled apart 3 of the 5000's I bought at Spalding and started dressing them up in 10 series bodywork.... nice to be doing something blue again ;)

Went out to our drilling contractor's yard who also sells fencing & pipe supplies etc and picked up some rails & stakes to do a bit of securing and tidying up round the garden, going to tackle that in a minute once I've finished hanging the door on what will be the downstairs loo... well, it's hung, just fitting the ironmongery..... :)

Riding in the truck all day. We are off to the great state of Virginia, were heading to Virginia Beach to be exact. I'm not looking forward to the ride but its worth it.  8)

Haven't been there for a long time, but I liked it.  ;)

I changed my PM folder contents indicator from nasty orange to pleasant green  :)