What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Not that one no, as slightly out of budget and wouldn't budge enough on price so found another one in just as good condition only with front linkage and PTO along with creeper gears for less money :)

post-334-132639119853_thumb.jpg

Not that one no, as slightly out of budget and wouldn't budge enough on price so found another one in just as good condition only with front linkage and PTO along with creeper gears for less money :)

Sounds even better then!

Best of luck with her....

as it was raining i went to the car auctions at exeter , saw a 53 plate astra van go for £1100  :o and it had low miles full service history and not a scratch on it . then went to JD dealers for paint and check out dealer box stuff  (nothing) then nh dealers  to do the same  and then mf dealers to see my mate in charge of stores and it was his day off so couldn't talk to him about dealer box stuff. they had uh mf combine , all mf 1/16th stuff , 8690 new colours and 5480 all in dealer box. plus picked up tractor leaflets from 4000 to 8600 ranges. plus mf paint too

as it was raining i went to the car auctions at exeter , saw a 53 plate astra van go for £1100  :o and it had low miles full service history and not a scratch on it . then went to JD dealers for paint and check out dealer box stuff  (nothing) then nh dealers  to do the same  and then mf dealers to see my mate in charge of stores and it was his day off so couldn't talk to him about dealer box stuff. they had uh mf combine , all mf 1/16th stuff , 8690 new colours and 5480 all in dealer box. plus picked up tractor leaflets from 4000 to 8600 ranges. plus mf paint too

sounds fun ! ;)