What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Managed to mow a lawn this morning before the rain came.    Had a man and his wife come to see me this afternoon, on holiday over from New Zealand and wanted to see my tractors as he runs the North Island D.B. Club. The strangest thing was that I mentioned that we had freinds that emmigrated to NZ 40 years ago who's family was evacuated from London down here to my Grandparents farm in the last War and has always kept in touch, I showed them some photos that I have of the now retired 'children' and this chaps wife could not believe her eyes when she saw in the photo that I handed her, she was looking at the woman she works with at home in NZ.  How strange is that?  It's a very small world!

Managed to mow a lawn this morning before the rain came.    Had a man and his wife come to see me this afternoon, on holiday over from New Zealand and wanted to see my tractors as he runs the North Island D.B. Club. The strangest thing was that I mentioned that we had freinds that emmigrated to NZ 40 years ago who's family was evacuated from London down here to my Grandparents farm in the last War and has always kept in touch, I showed them some photos that I have of the now retired 'children' and this chaps wife could not believe her eyes when she saw in the photo that I handed her, she was looking at the woman she works with at home in NZ.  How strange is that?  It's a very small world!

It doesn't matter where you go; if you are the sort of person who likes to talk to anyone; you will nearly always find a link somewhere, and especially as NZ is full of ex Brits.

My step daughter did a round the world trip, and got chatting to some people in a bar in Tasmania.

They started talking to her obviously because she was English. They asked her where she came from. She replied that she lived in a place called Uckfield, but doubted that they would never have heard of it. The not only knew of Uckfield; but lived there too. Not quite the same I know, buty I once got talking to a chap in Gloucester at Cameron Gardners factory. He used to live next door to my uncle in Sussex.

The more people you talk to; the smaller the world gets............ amazing.  :)

Supposed to be going to a barbecue this afternoon.......... the temperature has just about got up to 60 F, and we are getting constant heavy showers. If it happens, we'll probably be eating ash covered sausages, cos it's as windy as hell too.  :-\

spent yesterday afternoon doing a bbq for her daughter and old mans birthday ,eventually finished about 1 ish this morn, hence my late appearance on here, dread to think what we drank ,but i know we have at least 4 empty stella boxes now, and 2 strongbow boxes ,at least 4 empty 4l wine boxes to without the bottles arround

Well we had to planned to get this fencing finished today between the three of us. However, another chap wants to try his barley so we're down to two now as one of us has gone off to fire up the TX34.

Trying to change some ram seals at work only to find that they have sent the wrong seals and that one of the two rams has a bent piston. Also had a couple of chaps out from the dealers today fitting a new hydraulic rockshaft kit (£800!!) to my tractor due to wear and tear meaning the pick up hitch won't function

32 miles from blissland to padstein (padstow) and back on the cammel trail mdford will know where i mean, missed the rain the lot, infact the rains just started here now, and we have been home 30 mins :D :D :D

Being emmets today were you :D

A lot quieter up the wenford bridge end i expect. I like it up there better than on the estuary near Padstow.

Being emmets today were you :D

A lot quieter up the wenford bridge end i expect. I like it up there better than on the estuary near Padstow.

it was mate, was fine right to wadebridge, then hemmits of the world came out, only stopped in padstow for 40 mins, was just full of out of town planks and kids  :D :D thats why we only normally do it in off season, but seeing as we have a few days of now, why not, left nice and early mind