What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

only just got up, had to take today of as holiday after getting in at 4 this morn, the lovley wife fell over at netball last night, and is now in a cast on her right hand ,up to the elbow after breaking 2 fingers and a bone bellow in her hand ,arrived at the hospital at 10 the eve before,3 different x rays , they had to knumb her hand and reposition the 2 broken fingers as they were looking like roundabouts , then temp cast it all to keep them straight,

she had a call this morn about 10 to say following discussions with the consultant, they are not going to wire or plate the bones now, as the resiting part seem to have worked well, so its another visit to the fracture clinic for a proper lightweight cast next week for us, and shes not able to drive for a min of 4 weeks now

Finished stacking maize for the day, just picked a 12t Richard Western to borrow for me to haul with tomorrow as the farmer does his own pit. Back to our place now to build garden store we bought last weekend.

Tris....what is stacking Miaze?

Sorry for the simpleton question!!!!!

I'm guessing its putting it in the pit?

ooh that sounds incredibly painful Sean :-\ :-\ :'( :'(

I have been to the dentist and had 2 teeth capped, now dribbling even more than usual :D :D :D

she was in some pain i must say, even with the nerve blocker in the hand before they did it, ,wasnt that sore before, just very bruised withing the 30 mins of it happening and her getting home, for the squemish dont read this bit, when they resat the bones there was a couple of bad cracking sounds as the bone pulled back into place, even she gripped my hand and swore when they did it

Got home earlier from spending two days in up the holbeach and spalding area house hunting with my dad after my parents went up last week looking at houses for sale.

Had a walk round spalding town centre today and we really like the area and hope we get a result on the house we all agreed we liked.

Shame we couldn't stay up for Sundays model show as we drove past the springfields exhibition centre yesterday :(

That was bad timing, Jamie. You'll have to have words with them parents of yours. Still, party at yours at Spalding April :D;D

Yep sure was Tris,drove over the roundabout for springfields centre yesterday didnt see any signs up for sunday out on the main road yet but the amount of tractors I saw out in the area was unbelievable,loads of spud,beet and vegetable harvesting going on seems the right place to have model tractor show given how much farming goes on there :)

Going to the late John Melloys sale of vintage tractors, models memorabilia etc at the Lawrie and  Symington at Forfar. I think this is going to be a very interesting sale. Around 900 lots from John and also some inputs of tractors and machinery from others.

I have been finishing off a few bits and pieces ready for Spalding tomorrow...the boxes are all packed the cars loaded and i'm enjoying a couple of beers before bed.

I have also made sure my MB Trac conversions are all tickety boo for the FTF display :P :P

Sofa arrived and is in place. Now covered over and the door is taped up. Sanded hall wall and filled. Just met an old mate for a pint in my new local. Bag of fish and chips and going to sand the filler down now. . . . may have a cheeky snooze though before picking 'her' up at 23.30.

Sofa arrived and is in place. Now covered over and the door is taped up. Sanded hall wall and filled. Just met an old mate for a pint in my new local. Bag of fish and chips and going to sand the filler down now. . . . may have a cheeky snooze though before picking 'her' up at 23.30.

tris are you using normal filler?? if so try some easyfill instead ,comes in a big bag, but is so easy to sand down, lot easier than normal stuff, my brother recomended it to me and hes in the trade, belive me its so quick and a lot smoother finish after