What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

i was doing ::) ::)::)  85, people in the fast lane had past me with ease, luckly i was back from the impact the poor person the other side had, at least one person from the outside lane my side pulled over  i guess to check damage or se if the other side was ok, to much traffic arround to do so safely for me, was overtaking a truck  when it happened so i couldnt 

i was doing ::) ::)::)  85, people in the fast lane had past me with ease, luckly i was back from the impact the poor person the other side had, at least one person from the outside lane my side pulled over  i guess to check damage or se if the other side was ok, to much traffic arround to do so safely for me, was overtaking a truck  when it happened so i couldnt

:of :of we have 7 lane freeway/motorways and the speed limit is 65 what the heck is 85 mph anyway you got into a race or what?? :-\ :-\

no race, usally drive at about 75 - 80 mph, was just a little fatser this time?? these things happen, i am all ok, and at the end of the day the cars just a lump of metal, its insured , just anoying seeing as its not that old :D :D  just a new car thing

hmmmm dotted line...silly old marky well what is the legal speed limit,

70 mph on a motorway...

BMW's 155mph unless Robbo and Kev are about... then it's 70 as well  :-[

christ old mighty 85 mph and that stuff flying around what would of happened to ole Seanie if he had the top down on that pocket rocket of his and lost his head.....???  wouldn't help his spelling much  :of  couldnt get much uglier but still would not want him to take it in the neck from a flying breeze block :P :P ::)

If anyone would like to admit to any motoring transgressions then I am sure I could arrange a visitation from the endorsement fairy which would include a donation towards the DVLA office Christmas party  ;D ;D ;D ;D :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

Huh BMW drivers .....all the same.......oh you have got one as well haven't you  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Slight confession here though  ::) ::) one of the reasons I went on traffic years ago was that I was a lead footed ripsh*t and I was able to drive the cars as fast as they could go  :-[:-[ :-[:-[ :-[

come home to wait for the boiler repair man to see if he can mend the thing as it went capput yesturday

Hope he can cause the weather at the end of the week is going to get colder

There is one thing    last night was a bit nostalgic  only one heater in the living room  so the rest of the house was cold just like when i was young    made the bed even more cozy than normall

You get so used to central heating that when it aint there it seems all the more colder

And how many of us have no real back up system if all goes wrong :-\

Have arrived back at work on tuesday here on the steel prison in the North sea until the 29th December on nightshift again as well christmas will be a fun affair, will still have all our normal jobs to do but will have a pile of sweets to fuel us about the platform ;D ;D

Have been busy over the past couple of nights but keeps our minds off christmas.

On holiday today and Friday using up some holidays since don't want to carry too many forward until next year. Plans for today are :

Write and post Christmas cards to catch the second class posting deadline of tomorrow.

Get trailer hitched and off to builders merchant for materials to line and insulate shed.

May pop in past the BA Store at Lyne of Skene on the way back since that is an Alladin's cake at Christmas time.

Huh BMW drivers .....all the same.......oh you have got one as well haven't you  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Slight confession here though  ::) ::) one of the reasons I went on traffic years ago was that I was a lead footed ripsh*t and I was able to drive the cars as fast as they could go  :-[:-[ :-[:-[ :-[

Hmmmmm never thought of it but looks like half the mods drive "Beamers", damn where do I apply....Andy pays well.... :of  and Lucky for Sean the application was probably Muti-choice since I doubt he could spell "past experience" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

just out of bed properly for the first time since tues eve when i got home from work, been sweating the flu out, do feel a lot better tonight, if not a little woosey, may wel lbe the stuff i am taking making my head feel like that, but it aint thumping like tues when i got home from work

Plans for today are to hand deliver neighbours Christmas cards and then decorate wishing well in front garden with holly and white lilly's since I don't do outside Xmas lights. Next I plan to fit the Quinn Therm sheets in the inside of the shed walls leaving dad to fit the 3.6 exterior ply on the outside of my side garage door. I have the feeling I will get a lot of distractions since well he likes to be into everything and not having seen or used therm sheets before he is bound to interfer or shout needing help with cramps for the door etc. Me thinks I will play selective deafness today as he does despite have two hearing aids ;D ;D