What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

After getting some household domestics done plan for today is to get back outside to the tractor shed and get the rest of the bits and pieces of the Quinn insulation board fitted now that the snow has gone and temperatures are above freezing ;) ;)

I was born in Ellon Andy although can't remember much about it  ;) ;) then lived in Newmachar for the next 9 years. Ellon was the headquarters for

Neil Ross Tractors agents for Nuffield and Leyland but sadly no more Neil Ross or Nuffy and Leyland tractors

Busy day today, just having a sit down before I go replenish the wood for the fires.... changed the brake pads on Mrs H's car, managed to extricate myself from having to take the kids to a swimming party, god I hate them, swimming parties that is, not my kids, and then thought I ought to tackle sealing round the windows in the extension, been in 2 years now and the draughts are getting on my pip... All going well til I found I only had one tube of frame sealant, so tackled the insides instead with my flexible friend, gunnable decorators filler...  ;D

Busy day today, just having a sit down before I go replenish the wood for the fires.... changed the brake pads on Mrs H's car, managed to extricate myself from having to take the kids to a swimming party, god I hate them, swimming parties that is, not my kids, and then thought I ought to tackle sealing round the windows in the extension, been in 2 years now and the draughts are getting on my pip... All going well til I found I only had one tube of frame sealant, so tackled the insides instead with my flexible friend, gunnable decorators filler... ;D

Hmmmm. DIY SOS?  ;D

Got rid of 240 tonnes barley today.  :)

Cerin wanted to go and take photos of his friends potato planting way down in West Cornwall - so we dropped him at a remote field location. It was so picturesque - loads of machinery with the romantic island of St Michaels Mount in the background.

We went for a walk at nearby Praa Sands - it was fab, and then picked Cerin up from the same field three hours later!

I am sure he will be posting these pictures up soon!