What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

well.. today I are bin mostly.... collecting and delivering topsoil, compost and messing about in Mavis.. I used my new circular saw to cut some railway sleepers square.... that's about all really  :-\

Oh and fitted a front weight frame to Mavis too  :-*

Cutting railway sleeper square Mark...You must have a better eye on the saw than on the plough ;) ;)

What may I ask are you doing with square sleepers jacking up a Massey Ferguson for repair or something ??? ???

"Far abouts have you been in Bonnie Scotland "....I mean where in lovey Scotland were you ??? ???

To be honest i didn't really know most of the time were i was, lost my bearings. But the first night we stayed in Perth, the next two where in Aberdeen and the last was in Edinburgh.  ;)

I have plenty of pics and names etc. of where we visited they will come in good time  ;)

Cutting railway sleeper square Mark...You must have a better eye on the saw than on nthe plough ;) ;)

What may I ask are you doing with square sleepers jacking up a Massey Ferguson for repair or something ??? ???

Oi.. cheeky  >:(:D :D

I've been given some 'off cuts' about 3ft long.... I'm going to stand Mavis on them to make my log splitter a better height when I'm using it... being juts over 6ft tall I find I'm stooping somewhat when I use my splitter... which gives me a sore back  :-\

To be honest i didn't really know most of the time were i was, lost my bearings. But the first night we stayed in Perth, the next two where in Aberdeen and the last was in Edinburgh.  ;)

I have plenty of pictures and names etc. of where we visited they will come in good time  ;)

I'm glad to hear you spent at least two nights in the best city of Scotland....Aberdeen ;) ;)

Perth not bad but well Edinburgh well the less said the better ;D ;D

Oi.. cheeky  >:(:D :D

I've been given some 'off cuts' about 3ft long.... I'm going to stand Mavis on them to make my log splitter a better height when I'm using it... being juts over 6ft tall I find I'm stooping somewhat when I use my splitter... which gives me a sore back  :-\

Me cheeky never been accused of that before me Lord but in this case guilty as charged ;) ;)

So it's Mavis that vertically restricted ;D ;D

called into work at midnight, back  home arround 10ish i think, lost track, slept till 3 ish, now my body clocks right out doubt i will sleep tonight, told her to wake me after 3 hrs, and she went out instead, always found a 3 hr power nap sorts me enough to sleep propelry the following night if called out before

I have plenty of pictures and names etc. of where we visited they will come in good time  ;)

perthshire is right Kane country you would of been right at home there blake  ;D . shame you never came further north. im only 6 hours at the most from Aberdeen  ;D ;D , i guess you took the ferry and docked at troon?

perthshire is right Kane country you would of been right at home there blake  ;D . shame you never came further north. im only 6 hours at the most from Aberdeen  ;D ;D , i guess you took the ferry and docked at troon?

Never seen one Kane... Larne to Carinryan  ;)

Me.. oh not a lot... I've only had The Senior Photographer and Publications manager here from Agco shooting pictures of me and Hattie  :of :of  ;D:-*:-* :-*:-*

8) Catalogue? brochure? 2011 calendar? i hope you were wearing clothes!  :of