What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Just returned from the Land rover show at Peterborough, a good day out and lots of spares if you have a Land Rover, also a good off road course that was at nearby Yarwell quarry ran in co-operation with the show, was good fun to watch some of the cocksure drivers come unstuck in the same place's as others brezzed through as if there was no obstical. :) As for tommorow off too the local ploughing match, you never know I may even grace us with some photo's, but don't hold your breath. ;D

It's been so long since I posted here Ive forgot how to do about it and wind some gray and red fans up...nah done that been there......

Today we are working on setting up a new forum in the states, but open to all....It is titled, "Hard of Hearing Family Forum"  a non profit forum that will allow parents of children with a hearing loss a safe place find answers and discuss the loss of their dreams...

Hope Marky's parents don't sign in it is not suitable for "listening impaired" Massey fantics :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: sorry could not let that one slip by

It's been so long since I posted here Ive forgot how to do about it and wind some gray and red fans up...nah done that been there......

Today we are working on setting up a new forum in the states, but open to all....It is titled, "Hard of Hearing Family Forum"  a non profit forum that will allow parents of children with a hearing loss a safe place find answers and discuss the loss of their dreams...

Hope Marky's parents don't sign in it is not suitable for "listening impaired" Massey fantics :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: sorry could not let that one slip by

Well I am glad to see you have been doing something worthwhile in your long break from FTF! Try to behave now you are back ....yours constructively, Aunty Jo ;)

Attended a 2 day rally just down the road yesterday and today with 2 tractors, left one there overnight with a mate who was camping there and hitched up the plough before I went down this morning and did a bit in the working field, very hard to plough, the ground was dry, very stony and the carpet of stroil roots (cooch grass) was near imposible for the disc coulters to cut through, a heavy plough would have been better suited to conditions. Fantastic rally this year, around 60 tractors attended and none broke down. One very interesting tractor was a very original (rusty) 1937 green Massey-Harris Pacemaker. The owner started it up 3 days before the rally, pumped up the tyres and drove it 5 miles on the main road to the rally, the astonishing thing was that this tractor had been in the back of his shed, untouched for the last 28 years. I don't think that I would have been brave enough to drive it like that but it ran as sweet as a nut. No pics, couldn't carry the camera on the tractor.

Well I am glad to see you have been doing something worthwhile in your long break from FTF! Try to behave now you are back ....yours constructively, Aunty Jo ;)

Oh well I don't think I will be active much Aunty Jo....I been in Facebook teaching Sean how to spell...it takes ups a bit time you see....spotting him the C and t has got him to "cat" but it gone down hill from there... ::)  but he is game...... ;)  the only word he has really worked out is "holiday"...which he seems very keen on....... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  I best get out of here before I get sent to the naughty step.....if you go there by chance look at the wall it says, "143 you all" ;D

Today recovering from a sore back after walking back into the spade lug of an E27N as Joe and me watched Ross Yeaman get his Oliver 90 ready for the parade of petrol paraffin tractors at Scone Palace yesterday. Ross's wife was taking a photo and I stepped back whack bang wallop into a raw metal spade lug and now I convinced this is when I lost my camera out of my fleece pocket. Never mind someone found it and handed it into reception. You will be glad to here fewer than normal photos from the show due to my elusive camera ;) ;)

Only left show around 8.30 last night and not home until 9.45 PM so need to get tractor unloaded now.

Thanks Marcus I'm sure it's not life threatening...it will.teach me to look in rear view mirror before reversing ;) ;)

Sod law isn't it it had to be a spade lugger and not one on rubbers. Anyway I'm sure that was when the camera and pouch had been ejected from unzipped pocket.

The camera is fair age now and was a cheap one at £ 77 but I'm glad someone found it and handed it to the commentator. When I heard over the PA system a camera in a black pouch had been found I was over to him faster than a rat up a drain pipe. I said I'm here to collect my lost camera ...its a Samsung 8.2 mega pixel and model L83T. I than said I can show you the first picture on here today its a Ford Fw30 with a 4wd Dexta on the buckrake at the back..he said no no I believe you but when I showed him it he laughed and thanked me. ;) ;)

Drove my D.B. 780 out to Widecome Fair for the tractor display with 4 others from our D.B. Club. A bit wet but not too bad. Had a good day and 3 of us had an 'interveiw' by a very tasty young woman who wanted to know all about or tractors. She was doing a peice for the BBC2 TV programme 'Escape To The Country'. She was non other than Niki Chapman of 'Wanted Down Under' and better known as one of the judges on 'Britain's Got Talent' (and other programmes). Spent quite a time chatting to her. I had first prize for my tractor in the post 1965 class, a nice trophy plus a plaque. Chuffed to bits.