What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Been to Spalding Toy Fair today with a stand.

Very very quiet considering its just before Christmas but the weather I guess is putting people off. Roads were treacherous this morning.

Got talking to a nice couple next to me, originally from Aberdeen so that passed the time nicely!

Steady sales Bill but the majority are railway folk there.

The couple took a mag as they had a friend back up in Aberdeen who is a serious model tractor collector. I didnt catch his name though.

been putting a few more models away back in the loft, found a great way to store them safely now, using those vacume storage bags, ment for cloths, but if you stack them properly, and dont over suck the air out, they store the boxes in a good sealed enviroment, well worth a try

Morning troopes. Deere-est checking in and en route to Lampeter with a load of hay on board. Another load of MF's to pick up near Newcastle Emlyn for my return trip too. Just putting a drop of juice in at Chippenham and giving the straps a tug.

Today I have been to meet a man who has the most extraordinary diorama set up in his house, he doesn't have the internet and so almost everything he has done is from his own vivid imagination and through occasional magazine articles and shows that he goes to. Hopefully I can do an article for Model Farmer that will do justice to his skill and dedication.

Ooh nice, Mike. Look forward to seeing this buddy :)

I had to make a delivery today, to a stable yard. . . . Schwing! Their new purchase was a cabbed MF165 with cab and power loader. Engine overhaul and new grill, lights etc. Not a paint job though and a close 'genuine' beauty. Infact I didn't want to leave it there. . . Then I went and picked up a 575, another sweet little machine. The topper had been bought too but the 575 linkage was siezed up so after unloading at the yard I popped back with a 168 refurb on the lorry to collect the topper.

Now I popping out for a pint. It's been a long week already and my mind is elsewhere, a pint may be good. :)

finished a nasty job at work, then got the rest of the boxed collection all nicely stacked into some more vacume bags and sealed up, saturday or sunday will be putting them all back in the loft safe and sound, and clearing the room ready for xmas as we have people staying, and next weekends a write off already seeing as friday is my works drinks day out

Ooh nice, Mike. Look forward to seeing this buddy :)

I had to make a delivery today, to a stable yard. . . . Schwing! Their new purchase was a cabbed MF165 with cab and power loader. Engine overhaul and new grill, lights etc. Not a paint job though and a close 'genuine' beauty. Infact I didn't want to leave it there. . . Then I went and picked up a 575, another sweet little machine. The topper had been bought too but the 575 linkage was siezed up so after unloading at the yard I popped back with a 168 refurb on the lorry to collect the topper.

[glow=red,2,300]Now I popping out for a pint. It's been a long week already and my mind is elsewhere, a pint may be good. :)

[/glow]

you want to find your mind first mate before the pints take over :P :P :P :P :P:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: