What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

new floor down in bathroom, 3 walls painted ,awaiting the new rad to be delivered so i can drain the system and fit new valves ect along with packers behind the dot and dabbed wall plaster to take the weight, with luck done by thursday and model time

Washed and polished the car this morning and then spent the afternoon reading the Winsor Report, looks like I will be buying far fewer models in the future >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

Tomorrow I am Cornwall bound again with the 6 wheeler on piggy back. The chap in the 6 wheeler will go off and pick up a 7840, 4f reversible plough and a hedgetrimmer to bring back home from Penzance way I think. I also have a Zetor, an MF industrial loader and an MF 575 to pick up between there and Boscastle. Night out for me!

i don't get ANY Sean! :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'(

today, left London at 3.30, got home at 5, few hours on my own before J and Harry get back from outlaws.....so popped on here! ;D ;D ;D ;D

dropped some soil through Cottenham today Ben... by the green... I hit the bumps too hard and a bit 'plopped off'  :-[;D:-*

Hmm................ insecure load..............dangerous driving............let me get my pencil sharpened................book 'im Danno  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hmm................ insecure load..............dangerous driving............let me get my pencil sharpened................book 'im Danno  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Er... officer.... I can explain... someone 'hacked' my FTF account and pretended to be me... not just me.. but an M&S luxury, super naughty me  :-[:D :D

I tie down every single clod with rope when I make a delivery  :-[  .. honest Gov  :of

Hawaii 5'O ;D ;D ;D .....better go watch it now she is back

the little side road bit, thats bad enough on a bike....need some topsoil, wonder if its still there ;D ;D ;D

There was just about enough light this evening to have a go at some very high-tech hedge trimming. Hopefully I'll get time to do some at the weekend.

The trimmer is a Teagle, made in Cornwall many years ago  :laugh:

post-764-13263967384_thumb.jpg

post-764-132639673898_thumb.jpg

Helping (I hope) refitting a rear brake drum shoe to the David Brown after having the liner riveted.  Then my first experience doing row crop work on a small plot, using the 784 to roll a couple of beds, then later weeding some spinach with a sort of home-made steerage hoe.

Sick pay is a joke isn't it Mark, I'd like to see those that set the rate survive on that amount a week ::)  January was a nightmare for me after having a swine flu like virus and being off for two weeks with only sick pay to live on

Sick pay is a joke isn't it Mark, I'd like to see those that set the rate survive on that amount a week ::)  January was a nightmare for me after having a swine flu like virus and being off for two weeks with only sick pay to live on

yes it is mate dont know how they came up with just over £15 a day :'( :'(  . plus the first 3 day you get nothing.

off up to the farm to get a manitou bucket of topsoil to put in the raised garden that i made last weekend.trouble is it has to be barrowed up planks over the steps to get it in.

then i've a mf 65 with i think a cracked liner to look at & ongoing work on number 2 power major if i get bored then next door neighbours wedding do tonight & predicted hangover in the morning

I have been out walking today ;)  about 12 miles in just over 3 hours got a proper stomp on with just a quick stop for a pint of Adnams half way round ;D

Spent all day modelling yesterday building stuff for Spalding ;)