What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Lucky you two... can you get one up to me before it melts mate  :P

Me... week 6 of dog training classes.. Patrick and I have been practicing all week NOT to be the most unruly pair this week.... again  :-[

Lucy and I were second from the worst pair in dog training classes (there was a poodle x terrier that just completely ignored it's young owner). She was a bit too friendly with the boy doggies and wouldn't concentrate :-[

The most embarrassing moment was when were paired up with a staffy, called Philip and they were supposed to be jumping hurdles... well Lucy spent the whole time doing the smoochies (and ignoring my commands)... soooooooooooooo embarrassing.  :-[:-[

Lucy and I were second from the worst pair in dog training classes (there was a poodle x terrier that just completely ignored it's young owner). She was a bit too friendly with the boy doggies and wouldn't concentrate :-[

The most embarrassing moment was when were paired up with a staffy, called Philip and they were supposed to be jumping hurdles... well Lucy spent the whole time doing the smoochies (and ignoring my commands)... soooooooooooooo embarrassing.  :-[:-[

is that the new term for it now mandy  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Spent half an hour-45 mins walking round sainsbury's in Spalding looking for mustard seeds... Mission failed.

Then walked up to a model shop that usually stocks siku, closed from today till monday... Mission failed.

So decided i would walk up to another shop that stocks britains, he was closing today so hadn't bought any stock recently, so all the deeres he had in stock i already had... Mission failed.

Came home and measured up then marked out some ground ready to be dug and sunflowers go on in the spring, just going to make a wooden frame to go around the outside to get nice straight edges when it's dug... Mission completed!

1/4  :-\

Went for a drive to Belfast and back.

There is still lots of cereals to be harvested up there in Nordyland.

Not crazy about the logic of having tractors driving at 18mph on dual carriageways where everyone else is driving at 70mph. Why not put the tractors on the hard shoulder like we do on the rest of the Island?

well had a very interesting morning at one of the old main dealers of massey fergusons wandering rounud there store room loads and i mean loads of parts nearly all pre 3000 series and quite a few pre 500 series i am gonna have to speak to mjb as i have found a near complete flexi cab as new! 500 series doors 600series doors and even the fibreglass cab doors that were fitted to the 100 series proper treasure trove original stiker kits fo 100 series you name it and it may well be in there!i will be back there soon!

After two let downs, one for help and one for scaffolding; Terry brought down his big set of step ladders and we hit into the high part of the house with the abrasive wheel in the grinder and knocked out the pointing. What we did in about an hour would have taken me a month of evenings by hand. I had been using a stone cutting blade to open the joints and a mortar joint chisel and hammer to knock the mortar out. Not much left to do now and the lime mortar for re-pointing is being ordered in just a minute or two  :) :) :) :) :)

a phone call today from the farm boss,he has got all his harvest in,but still has 350 acres of customers left,and none of his straw baled,nothing,so asked me if i can be ill for a week at my painting job,need the straw gone to start the ploughing,finished my 2 jd convos and shelves fitted in the attic and took the dog out for a nice walk,hope we get a good week weather wise!!!!!!!!

Another nice little trip down Sean-land today. I drove the rigid Scania down with the MAN 7.5t lorry on the bed and one of the sons riding shotgun. Stopped for a breakfast on the A30 before Exeter then headed on to Liskeard. We had a very tidy 7810 with a McConnel loader, bucket and pallet tines which went on the Scania and an equally tidy 7610 bubble cab, 'ruby cube' for the MAN. Then up near Launceston for a set of Opico Vari-Discs for me to load. Now stopped for lunch near Okehampton. Hedgetrimming around the new block of land when I get back.

Love my job? You bet! :)

Well spent saturday getting tyres sorted for my wifes car after she got a puncture so 2 new back tyres and picked up 2 winter tyres to be fitted at a later date.

Then spent saturday and sunday with the kids chasing combines. Eldest son ended up at my dads work in one of there combines and then ended up stood in a field on sunday watching a TX32 and 8070 with a 3 year old boy who loved it.