What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

more pictures from work today,no field work,on a dump trailer today,my drive was the good old john deere 6830 with 2 other guys on fendts and a jcb jc 160 i think,carting away soil where a new ten thousand ton grain store is going to be built

post-1769-0-23144500-1337025467_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-58490500-1337025480_thumb.jp

Did you request the Deere Paul or do you just drive what you're given?

Myself, I've been doing a bit of fencing in the field below after the farmer went around in his Loadall to check the perimeter. Wiring it tomorrow after a spot of gardening.

getting very hacked off with the guy i am working with, has openly said he doesnt want to do this work, as its all in tents ect, and basicly is on a go slow, leaving me doing 80% of the work we need to do a day to hit the dates ect, to top it of his mate is working with the guy i usally do, and is doing the same to him , leaving him as hacked of as i am,seems all they want is the nice clean easy back ofthe van spine build jobs?? shame that as nearly 90% of the work we have this year is what we are doing now, so much so they are retraining 10 guys from copper stuff to fill the gaps, so they aint getting out of it i thinks

Did you request the Deere Paul or do you just drive what you're given?

Myself, I've been doing a bit of fencing in the field below after the farmer went around in his Loadall to check the perimeter. Wiring it tomorrow after a spot of gardening.

usually get what im given,but i would take the fendt over the jd every time chris,ive only once asked for a particular tractor and that was only for the radio,so i could listen to the footie,a lot of the radios are not surpressed and on the am band you get a lot of interference,but the fendt radio/cd players all seem surpressed,but im not really pro any make,as long as the seat is comfortable im happy,but the fendts are just a bit more refined than other makes ive drove

work down west today, just past falmouth, then back home, just popped down the chinese for tea to see a plane fly lowish over us heading west, looked just like that one headding to cornwall with some fire onboard, so got all excited , shot back home to find it had already landed, so i guess it must have been that dam ryan air lot going into newquay instead,

right,while its half time in the champions league final i thought i would post up these pictures of me and another guy power harrowing,not the bosses own ground but 54 acres for a customer done today at a place called stibbs cross,not far from bideford,fendt is a 61 plate 820 and me in the 6830 deere

post-1769-0-87147600-1337456573_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-28747600-1337456584_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-91455000-1337456595_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-29437800-1337456608_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-37307700-1337456672_thumb.jp

Edited by paulali

I've spent most of my day helping my parents and boss construct a greenhouse and am thoroughly sick of the sight of it now. Brief bit of dumper driving didn't relieve the tedium (or pain in my fingers). Now watching Chelsea play half-heartedly against Bayern ::)