What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

blimey sue, a big step, wish you all the best ,have you started looking the other end yet??? anything taken your fancy

One that did take my fancy before I made up my mind to move was sold the day before! Never mind another will appear as I have now started looking.

Getting closer to me then.

I certainly am - I am now looking for a house in Wantage

best of luck with the move Sue, hope you and the pooches find somewhere you all love.

as for me, mooching around the house doing a few chores before work, 1530-0030 today... ugh. off to the classic car show at the NEC tomorrow, have taken the precaution of emptying my current account so I can't spend too much (read: make another irresponsible car purchase)

• Like 2

Muscular pain Chris :huh:

I think so Bill, I've been doing a lot of hedge cutting fairly recently. My back usually complains either during or right after the task, this time it's only just surfaced, starting with a sore neck and shoulder then spreading down my back.

• Like 1

Looks very nice, hope you have a good evening. Is there much difference in prices of things when crossing the border Bob ??

Price wise it not to bad I changed £80 and got €96 and the meal only came to €67 so we are now sitting in now in front of the fire chilling

Not bad at all then Bob.

Today I've been for a bike ride this morning, in beautiful weather, and after dinner, cleaned my car off with the hot pressure washer, and we got some groceries and visited my mum. All high octane stuff ;D

Tomorrow, I'm off to do a course for work, at Cheltenham all week.

• Like 1

I thought Cheltenham was supposed to be a genteel spa town Barry :-???

I'm staying at a pub halfway to Cirencester

Where the name came into common use from........

Cheltenham Average

What the posh Cheltenham school girls called the local scally lads that tried to chat them up!

• Like 1

Mrs Nats and myself went into town today to start getting things in for xmas we got a few people sorted and ticked off the list then had our lunch out after the town and lunch we took Natalie's Golf to wash it headed for home lite the fire while mum and Natalie made dinner (nice big roast) yummy :) then sat down at the fire and watch how Britain worked with a nice cuppa great show I must say love watching it.