What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

The Uni couldn't wait until Wednesday so the load of big bales for the dealer which was todays job had to be swapped. Made a nice change, during the week I can't get there inside 4.5hrs due to traffic. Today I got there with 6mins to spare which equates to being an hour earlier. Just for to add my worked hours onto a 45hr weekend break within the next three weekends.

Well for me today starts with having a coffee and poking around on here then il head for a shower then its off with Nats to a wedding fair at the hotel we have booked for our wedding will have a spot of lunch there and a look round then head off to Homebase to look at a bed and some veg seeds for the garden. Currys is beside Homebase so I will try and get one of them TV's that Tris got so head for the fire ex then Tris :D 

Not much, but have signed a cheeky little contract, I'm now head plant operator for the company I've been working for, my duties include, operating plant, sourcing, purchasing, supplying plant and machinery, the pricing of jobs and various other bits and pieces, company car, which is a rather nice mitsubishi shogun, happy days

• Like 1

Tidy little number, Harry. Obviously if any extra kit is needed then you'll be hiring in your own kit... Double whammy! Wales with balea today and three Fords and a Massey back to the yard, unload and reload with Cheffins gear for tomorrows trip. 14 1/4 hours, thank you please.

Tidy little number, Harry. Obviously if any extra kit is needed then you'll be hiring in your own kit... Double whammy! Wales with balea today and three Fords and a Massey back to the yard, unload and reload with Cheffins gear for tomorrows trip. 14 1/4 hours, thank you please.
Yup sure will be hiring in my own, they were one of my biggest customers before I shut up shop, and used to price loads of work for them, the promotion couldn't come at a better time either with the bubba on its way,

on nights this week, had a maccies breaky on the way home today, went to sleep, woke up early so got the s**troen booked in for its MOT tomorrow, changed the indicator bulbs on it for ones where the amber film hasn't fallen off as a pre-emptive strike, now going to go back to bed for a while. Will be dropping the car at the garage on my way from work tomorrow morning, nice 3 mile walk home, let's hope it's not raining. 

Had a rather hectic day, measured up for a good sized soil strip out the back of edinburgh, sitting pricing it the now, reading this, laughing at Carly's stupidity and drinking an ice cold... Diet Coke, the joys of life

• Like 1

Currently sat having a bag of chips while watching 3 irrigators working away about 5 miles away on the opposite side of the valley ??? Had a look with my binos and that's what they are . Wouldn't have thought anyone would need to use them in the current weather situation

If I were to hazard a guess I'd say dirty water irrigation, not uncommon practice for irrigators to be used for putting dirty water from livestock farms onto stubble/grass fields to get rid of it rather than using tankers to do the job.