What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Sun shining now Robert and I advised my new (elevated) boss ... (the Financial director ) I will take Monday off if fine weather in lieu of working 5 hours on a Sunday..to take up the rest of my tatties up since the frosty morning's are starting ;D  ;D

Well I did not say my mission but he comes from an Island (but former public school boy) so I don't think he will have had to dig or pick tatties ;D  ;D

Id say not Bill yeah the frost is coming ive all my tatties lifted but they where early ones

Popped into Gloucester to have a look in Debenhams for some new clothes, none there,

H&M....none there, 

Primark....none,

Burtons....none,

Next.....none,

M&S.....none

River Island, nothing

.....all in all, saved loads, but will be going on holiday next week with no new gear!!!

Also went to watch THOR, not a bad film :)

did the same last Friday after work Barry found nothing normal to wear seems they don't make any nice normal clothes no more boot cut jeans seem to hard to find now.

did the same last Friday after work Barry found nothing normal to wear seems they don't make any nice normal clothes no more boot cut jeans seem to hard to find now.

Levis 527 are the bootcut jeans I buy, last forever and fab fit!

I still wear flared jeans, just that these days, they are flared at the top! ;D

• Like 2

The run up to Christmas has started in our local schools... It feels like I'm living through a permanent panic attack!

Still, I'm off to London on Thursday for the final section of my theatre lighting course at RADA! (Oh, my DEARS!!!).

NEXT Thursday, I'm off to Bristol for a pyrotechnics course, then I'll be a member of the British Society of Pyrotechnicians, or some such thing... I'll be able to blow things up properly then.

I think I'll be looking forward to getting my hands dirty come the weekend!

• Like 4

had a full day checking & redoing antifreeze yesterday,did shogun , landrover ,mf6475,mf6130,590,3x35's135.65,ford 5030.2xfordson e1a majors & the Manitou,luckily the e27n & the f haven't got radiators .in at the moment. still a full days work though but worth it as it froze pretty hard last night

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

cant believe how some of these topics have been going for sooooo many years! ;D

today, not a lot, commute to London for work, have no work, get paid, come home, train disruption....wife out, kids in bed so though i'd pop back in here for the first time in eeeer a long time! ::)

nothings changed!! ;)

right of to browse beatport on the other screen and the farm dioramas etc on this one....see how Sean has done with the scaloox I 'lent' him!

nothing much at all, and the same for the next couple of months now, got 12 new guys started at work and they are all back from training, well if that's what you can call it, so I am coaching them up to a certain standard, and teaching the quicker ways round things the collage will never tell you ,spent the last two days showing my two, they way to do a few bits and as from today they are doing all the work while I just stand and watch / coach. best bit is they are on a buddy/training works order, so I still get to claim the work products for me and I think I have been lucky as these two with me seem very keen and capable so far, asking all the right questions when needed and want to try things so big bonus for me , down side my tonners not designed for 3 guys kit, plus the stores etc I need ,kind of tight in there at present

Had a training today at Peugeot HQ in Coventry had a nice day test driving the new 308's we had a run out on them great car went through the lovely village of Stoneleigh just the kind of place I could see me living in just fell in love with the place