What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

been covering my boss and his assistant this week, along with my normal job, walked in this morning to find a new guy had started and not one of us there in the office , or the big boss or anyone else in the company we could think of ringing knew he was starting :-[:-[ :-[ talk about cring , felt sorry for him it looked that bad. nothing like a communications company for not doing that , eventually found out officially at 2pm ,after we had sorted most things out ready . been a long day sorting stuff out that I have never done before

Backing up my hard disk, and it is taking forever. Thumbs are twiddling. Want to get new wiper blades for the car, but can't leave until backup is finished.

Hope to do some work on a grain store or machinery shed later. Awaiting plast struct pieces to finish off the 12m hoe. 12 tonne Lee trailer due to get a bit more attention too.

File away some newly acquired Tractor & Machinery brochures from Sima Show

It was good to see Martyn and Smithy there parting with a few Euro's hope you found all you wanted and had a safe trip home.

All safety back in Suffolk thanks, guess with the bag of brochures I see you with you have had to start a new filling Cabernet!
  • Like 2

Your right there Martyn with four people picking them up for you i'm just glad i took the Navara along to carry them.

Glad i haven't got to much planned for the weekend it should give me time to file them all

Glad you got home safely must catch up with you wouldn't mind buying one of them Magnums if its possible.

• Like 1

File away some newly acquired Tractor & Machinery brochures from Sima Show

It was good to see Martyn and Smithy there parting with a few Euro's hope you found all you wanted and had a safe trip home.

only just read this post goody as have been busy since getting back, your arms must be a few inches longer after carrying that big bag of brochures I saw you with ,yes we parted with a few Euros will post up pictures later  

• Like 2

was out till midnight last night after some t**t managed to miss a sign ,two lamp post and a seat/bench and  thread his ford focus through a gap just big enough for a smart car and remove  one of our new fibre cabs completely, taking it 30 odd meter up a steep bank, god only knows how fast he was going to do it, bit he got away with it injury free ,although I suspect his 14 plate focus is a write off ,I suspect his insurance may rise next year mind

first day of a weeks holiday and I have finally managed to catch  the wifes cold, she got it from the granddaughter, must say its a nasty , not often I feel like sitting and doing nothing, didn't get out of bed till 11 as I just did not feel like it  .and shes not much better

I have been top dressing the oil seed rape,winter wheat, winter barley  with ORIGIN SULPHUR-N 26+35

Rates have been

200KG hectare on the rape

175KG hectare on the wheat/barley

Not a fan of DAP+S how do you get soluble P on rape ?