What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Been gritting roads since half four this morning. A good four inches in our village but at the head of the valley on the county boundries it was pushing eight inch deep.

Dunno if its an age thing but its not as fun in the snow as it used to be

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

I clearly don't eat enough ice cream then :-[ best make amends of that 

Sean don't now if you can remember PETERS ICE CREAM from Ipswich I used to work for them doing the winter months on some maintenance jobs  and this lorry was in there yard and not being used as it did not have a engine in it so I had a deal with them so while it was in there yard I cut the front off welded a drawbar on it and early one sunday morning before to many people about I towed it home I only use it once a year but it does the job ok  

19 hours ago, smithy said:

Sean don't now if you can remember PETERS ICE CREAM from Ipswich I used to work for them doing the winter months on some maintenance jobs  and this lorry was in there yard and not being used as it did not have a engine in it so I had a deal with them so while it was in there yard I cut the front off welded a drawbar on it and early one sunday morning before to many people about I towed it home I only use it once a year but it does the job ok  

Not a name I remember smithy, but have seen others up that way doing the same job, good few this way, one farmer has a big artic trailer he rolls out each smash, but he does run a butchers to so has collections from the shop and his farm,

Just got home from ERNEST DOES at FRAMLINGHAM  where Mr Graham Goodwin (GOODIESTRACTOR) and the rest of his team had the first official

launch of the new CASE OPTUM CVX  and what a good night it was as there was a hog-roast with all sorts of extras to go with it a fully stocked bar tea-

coffee and other entertainment laid on ,it was also the official opening of there new purpose built workshop which is a significant investment for the Ernest Doe group.

A big thank you Graham it was a good night .

sorry about the glare on pictures as there was a lot off bright lights about

20151215_185753.jpg

20151215_185832.jpg

20151215_185901.jpg

20151215_185921.jpg

20151215_194341.jpg

20151215_211234.jpg

20151215_211303.jpg

• Like 4