What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

just had Kentucky after yesterdays drinks works session, was a good boy though as we had both grandkids last night, so started at 12.30  and finished at 21.30 ,paced myself well and was woken this morn at 8 by the oldest telling us the little one was awake, followed by the 4 of us sat in bed watching "sherrif callie" eating pancakes ,no hangover or anything  , now getting rested then ready for another session at friend tonight which may well be a lot worse on us tomorrow morning, last one at theirs finished at 5 in the morning and we were not to good for 2 days after;D:laugh::laugh:,hey its xmas afterall

• Like 5

Following Friday's fun last nights session ended at 4am however due to a technical issue with our brains at the time while walking back we lost the bacon and bread we bought at tescos on the way over for this afternoons sober up bacon sarnies:-[ neither of us know what we did with it, but we defiantly had it when we left , as I had to fight our host for it as he fancied the same thing and didn't think about it ,this could be a sign of a good night or a bad one depending on your view so now sat with half a French stick and 10 fish fingers under the grill , 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Following Friday's fun last nights session ended at 4am however due to a technical issue with our brains at the time while walking back we lost the bacon and bread we bought at tescos on the way over for this afternoons sober up bacon sarnies:-[ neither of us know what we did with it, but we defiantly had it when we left , as I had to fight our host for it as he fancied the same thing and didn't think about it ,this could be a sign of a good night or a bad one depending on your view so now sat with half a French stick and 10 fish fingers under the grill , 

ten fish fingers bet you eat 3 shredded wheat for breakfast   

• Like 1

Know how you feel Sean I had my works do yesterday, started a 1 in the afternoon to watch Leicester City play Everton which we won 3-2 so after that it all went mental and got in about 2 this morning I'm officially never drinking again but loosing the bacon I would've gone mad hahaha!!

Got a busy day ahead as of in a few minutes time to deliver 8 chickens then back to farm as got 10 more people coming to pick up birds, also my mate should be round by 9am as he is going to make a start on stripping down a engine in  another mates JD tractor that's in my barn ,we think he has put the wrong antifreeze in it and its had a reaction with the O-rings round the liners so its a head-off pistons out job today and clean up over the Christmas break  

• Like 1

Yard jobs this morning at milking, trying to bed cubicles with sawdust is always fun in a force 10 gale. In for breakfast then cows and heifers for the vet to synchronise later to be served next week. Then some AI cows to sort and then milk tonight, should be fun. Beats christmas shopping though.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, smithy said:

I recognise that face just cant put a name to it at moment haha 

14 hours ago, MadMark said:

Well it can't be me as I've lost weight;D could it be your looking in a mirror :of

Don't think its me as I don't have a smile that wide haha

• Like 1

I have been experimenting with polymer clay, not as easy as I had thought to use although that maybe because I'm paranoid and having to make sure it doesn't make contact with anything it shouldn’t do. Had planned to make vehicles and a truck body from it at some point. if anyone is intending on using the stuff, when it says to use cling film for storage double check that the cling film you have isn't PVC based or to paraphrase the packaging bad things may happen.....

Myself and my mate are stripping down a J/D2040S as it belongs to  another mate and he accidently put the wrong antifreeze in it and it affected the sealing rings round the liners so all the water went strait into the sump, what a mess its set like custard going to take some cleaning up just hoping now that it has not marked the crankshaft    

20151227_125504.jpg

20151227_125544.jpg

20151227_125613.jpg

20151227_125651.jpg

The neighbour that I help sometimes on sugar beet had planed to lift some of his own beet today but we have had a bit to much rain overnight so after once round the field it was decided to stop and try again tomorrow .

If you go on youtube and put in UK AERIL PHOTOGRAPHY there is two clips of these machines working under the heading of T430 harvesting beet in Suffolk  

20151227_133931.jpg

20151227_134003.jpg

20151227_134027.jpg

20151227_134142.jpg

20151227_134207.jpg

20151227_134227.jpg