What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

:D :D :D :D :D starfish  :D :D :D :D

I thought it was called your sheriffs badge  :D :D :D :D

Today... I are been mostly doing... diddly squat... just couildn't be bothered as it's too hot to work  :-\

take your laptop and sit in your chiller  ;D ;D

Cleaning up a big septic pipe leak at work after what seems like all 25 temp's were useing the dunnys at once.

I did'nt know it was shitty water untill I was laughed at by the boss for having my arm in it trying to find what turnned out to be a few large poohs and paper.

Arh well job needed doing. :( :(

Cleaning up a big septic pipe leak at work after what seems like all 25 temp's were useing the dunnys at once.

I did'nt know it was Pooty water untill I was laughed at by the boss for having my arm in it trying to find what turnned out to be a few large poohs and paper.

Arh well job needed doing. :( :(

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

about to have a roll-up, going to have a bath (must get a shower fitted) then get stuck into the house & have a tidy up , while i do all this i'll be considering my options for the  harvesting display pics , i'm assuming it'll be split into decades again ?of which case i can probably get away with 3 decades if i have enough relevant machinery :) :) :) :) :)

My first proper weekend of in months so will be having a quick sort out of the tractor parcels that arrived, sorting out my silage competition entry and then making an overhead walkway for the grain bin setup on the display :-\ :-\ ::)

Yesterday keeping the cleaner going all day a tad unreliable but was good for me  ;D keeping all tidy as looses alot due to i being so warn so putting that back in the pit, keeping the bins full which at times didnt fill well just heaped not spread out well enough so meant alot of shovelling so i could get another 10 tons in the bins :D changed all the points on vaderstad rexius 550 then headed over to the other unit for last 3 loads of the day

Today same as that really bare the rexius and i was monitoring temperture in the bins 25 degrees in them 40 were i was working  :o:D sorry just had to check thermometer to see why i was sweating so much :D :D  then got rainde off today so im now on here after 120 acres cleared  ;D

Went to work at 6am  :o - Saw the vans off (did the invoicing)... went to a steam event at our local animal shelter... called Barry and Marcus and bored the arse off of them both  :D :D

Sitting here doing diddly waiting for the clock to tick round to Beer Night.. then it's bath... shave... splash of after shave and then just let me at them beers  ;D

De-boxing/cataloging britains - boxes to go in attic, tractors in shed to prevent wheel melt

Done a conversion, post it later, waiting for the paint to dry

what type, all mine are in the loft and have yet to experience it :-\....not gonna go check now though, i'm scared :D :D :D

have had problems with the old tattie harvester, the belts seem to be 'greasy' :-\

MF 2680 etc on duals or singles seem to suffer pretty bad (i'm sure theres a topic from days gone by on this ??? ) and general stickiness with packaging....mine seem to be fairly good (so you don't have to worry guys) but better safe than sorry  :) I also think the boxes will be in a better state without the wieght of a tractor in them, plus the tractors look better out of the boxes

yeah it was one of the early topics :) :), have had some packaging stick to tyres, MF 61** was one, Siku tyre seems to leave a mark in the packaging even when bought new and not been in the loft etc.

Got in at 5.30am, slept till 12.30, had a bit of "hows ya father" (no, not till 12.35 either you monkeys). Went over to Traci's for her to get changed then went to Bath shopping and now I am back home. Supposed to be going out to a bloody all nighter tonight with 30 odd DJ's and I reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally cant be assed!!!

started restoreing my ransome 4 furrow rev plough in the morning , took the family for a KFC . wife brought another hamster[that,s 4 of the little b######,s now, on the way home  nearly got flatten,d by a lexion 600 , filling all the road up

my day started 6am fri went to work at 7 220m3 concrete later 5pm home 5.30 phone call at 6 can you help 6.30 in the yard picked up taken to the ice cream cone (case 7220) and mchaile 998 330 bales later back at yard 5am internet 1 hour work again 6.30 nap till driver turned up at 7 79m3 concrete home at 12.45 bath fooooooooood sleep 4 hours barbque with wife kids nap 1.5 hours thought i would look at forum it does make my day

Sunday day off for me. ;D

6am- wake the rest of the house up with ACDC back in black because I could'nt sleep so why should the others.(my name is dirt now)

7.30am 12pm- on the net reading e-mails,buying fergies and getting hasseled by MF fan.

12pm till 3pm -out side working in my veg garden and trying to find out why the F!@K my ute is still useing water and changeing a few tyre's around,also found a new oil leak so realy happy about that.

3pm-3.30pm-paying bills/on line banking and having one last look at ftf for the day before going off to work on models I'm making.Then I'll start cooking my dinner.Wasgoing to go out but don't feel like it now and going out on monday night any way so best save my money.

Any one asleep?.

6am- wake the rest of the house up with ACDC back in black because I could'nt sleep so why should the others.(my name is dirt now)

7.30am 12pm- on the net reading e-mails,buying fergies and getting hasseled by MF fan.

12pm till 3pm -out side working in my veg garden and trying to find out why the F!@K my ute is still useing water and changeing a few tyre's around,also found a new oil leak so realy happy about that.

3pm-3.30pm-paying bills/on line banking and having one last look at ftf for the day before going off to work on models I'm making.Then I'll start cooking my dinner.Wasgoing to go out but don't feel like it now and going out on monday night any way so best save my money.

Any one asleep?.

Sorry :D :D :D::) ::)

Any one asleep?.

You weren't alone there, he's good at that ;D::) ::);)