What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

nice day down here so been out on the bikes out onto dartmoor, did a total of 18 miles today, as neither of us fancied going another 12 round the reservoir as there was a nasty northly wind cutting across, and our little pinkies went numb very quickly when we got into it :D 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dm434 said:

must of all been on the east side , noticed the high ground towards consett was white today while we just have a biting bitter wind 

I know it was only a dusting, but It's just a bit early for my liking, hopefully that's it for the winter! ;)

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Ferret90 said:

Changed my name

I'm not one for asking personal questions Ferret, but what is your first  name? Somehow it always seemed wrong to call you T.H., and I'm not sure I'll fare much better with Ferret:D Obviously, if your name is at all incriminating or will be flagged up on any official register, feel free not to say!;):D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, 844john said:

I'm not one for asking personal questions Ferret, but what is your first  name? Somehow it always seemed wrong to call you T.H., and I'm not sure I'll fare much better with Ferret:D Obviously, if your name is at all incriminating or will be flagged up on any official register, feel free not to say!;):D

Hehehe, no, me name is Ted :) I'm known as ferret :D it's just I felt T.H conversions was a bit formal

Edited by Ferret90
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Goodiestractor said:

Smithy are you sure that's not Julie burning all your model boxes she has found in the shed's

Yes I am sure its not model boxes :D its the rest of them brochures that I bought a few months back :o which she sold to someone and they never did pick them up

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Goodiestractor said:

Smithy are you sure that's not Julie burning all your model boxes she has found in the shed's

Any way Mr Goodwin what are you doing being up this early as you now we have a meeting to attend this evening ,you will be falling asleep next to Podge haha

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Goodiestractor said:

It's you who should have been in Poldark smithy not me.

Ha ha just trying to imagine Smithy wearing a Tricorn hat and snuggling up to Demelza........................................nah!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Over the weekend , a very wet weekend I might add my neighbour up farm asked me to pull out his conifer trees as they had got to wide and just did not look nice so we pulled out some so he and his mate could start putting up his new fence , as well as the trees there is concrete posts with the remains of chainlink fencing on so I had to get mini-digger out to gut the bottom lumps out they did all the hard work I just did easy bits with machines ,plan on doing another 6 or 7 panel after Christmas and then the rest a few weeks after that ,  I will have to make sure I don't park things to close to it now

20181202_092715.jpg

20181202_092811.jpg

• Like 4