What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

:D :D it's ok dont get much time to think really though as i was in a cramp barn with 4 trailers on the go and with constant traffic going past to a camping site up track were i have to reverse onto :D

Didn't think they did that either!  :D :D :D

He came to do the BAILING in the end, good sample too, got 600 bales out of 5 acres.

Bo!!ocks :-[:-[ :D

600 bales out of 5 acres is good ;) We got 750 of 16 acres earlier this month, do you think it needs some sh!t and fert applying :o :o :o

do you mean baling by anychance luke ?

you're on the ball nath  ;)

Pushing up corn with amnitou 626  ;D ;D ;D

is that one of those new foriegn machines then phill ? :D :D

oo...er too much wine , i'm off to bed  ;)

do you mean baling by anychance luke ?

you're on the ball nath  ;)

is that one of those new foriegn machines then phill ? :D :D

oo...er too much wine , i'm off to bed  ;)

;) ;) ;)

Do you think it deserves a numpty :o :o ::)

0400 start >1 load (28000 ltrs) uniq foods > hour drive to milborne st andrews ,trailer change , > uniq foods again & tip another 28000 ltrs > back to yard & home

[move]3 MORE DAYS TO GO ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D[/move]

what scale ::) ::):D

no seriously :)

1:1, not really a sea defence as keeping out the sea would require more funding ;D he 's one of those funny fish doctors aka marine biologists and wanted to see what materials used in coastal defence support life the best....chose a beach with a good 1/4 mile walk from the carpark...fun with 18kg blocks and 25kg bags of cements down a trecherous grassy hill in the wet..good laugh though, free drinks and bbq for all...only wish i'd known what the access was like, if i'd borrowed the landie could have driven onto the beach

Another mental night involving Cider, Vodka Redbulls and Vodka Lemonades untill 5am.

So what have I been up to today?

Sweeeeet FA!!!

Off to a BBQ in a mo with a twelve pack of Old English.

Well I wasn't as bad as my mate (the one who's lorry is photograqphed next to mine) who was on the lager. . . fell over our mates's front doorstep, cut his head, nose and lip and then proceeded to preach to the front lawn!!!

Today, Cribbs Causeway shopping. Ended up buying half La Senza and a holiday to Crete!! Not what I had in mind but at least I wont get any grief for a while!!