What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

I spent most of Saturday concreting the base I posted on here a few days ago ,and then dug out a path-way and base for boiler to sit on , forgot to take pictures as was busy trying to get done before it got dark , will get them when I go back to cement path  

9 hours ago, super6 said:

@Valley Axe Man   Your not interested in one of these then Paul?

P1140744(1).JPG

Would love one Paul, way ahead of the time when Marshall were doing these back in 89/90 and then you look at todays market.... flooded with ATVs Gators, Mules etc

that'll be a rare thing, i dont think too many survive  

just had to go up to the mother in laws after a thunder storm down here, all her power went, turns out a house about 150m from hers took a direct hit ,resulting fires has just been put out, luckily no damage at hers, just caused a surge and tripped it ,everything's back up and working,  thing is she didn't actually hear it, shed taken her hearing aids out, and thought the flash was a car going by ,was sat reading a book :huh:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Found out the hard way if you play with a Beaver to long you get hurt ,spent 5hrs up Ipswich hospital last Thursday , Do to my PMR condition it has caused it to attack my right wrist (I am right-handed ) pain was unbearable at times ,fingers ,hand ,wrist was very swollen and had to keep arm pointing upwards as it throbbed like hell if hanging downwards , after a few hrs and a double dose of steroids + double dose of tramadol painkillers it began to ease .Second photo was taken yesterday its still a bit swollen and painful if I try to use it ,wrist is stuck to the left ,hopefully it will come back straight , not allowed to drive on the road at moment :mellow:     

IMG_20200214_000818.jpg

20121230_013918.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, robbo said:

Smithy, you work too hard for your own good. If it is any consolation, Martyn was missing you today on the stall so hurry up and get better.

Thanks Robbo , I did tell him about 5 weeks ago that I would not be able to help at this show ,I no his uncle cant help being ill at the last moment and not being able to help but its good to know that' he is missing me as he must be getting good trade .

• Like 2

looks a tad painful smithy, sadly we all get more issues as we get older, and for someone who works as hard as you it must be a real pain.

not a lot for me today as weathers stopped play, which is bloody typical as i have taken a days leave, and made worse as i had to work Saturday ( 7-7 ) which meant i only had to do 6 hours yesterday, and yes you guessed it ,it was dry enough to have been working, best be nice next week as i am off, and now have to cram more into the week than planned . 

• Thanks 1