What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Last week i nipped to my local agri dealers and there was loads of bikes on the road in both directions ,so when i left the dealers i followed some bikes as i had a idea where they was heading to and sure enough as we got to a local café there was loads of bikes so i pulled in not knowing what was really happening within a few seconds i bumped into 3or4 people that are friends of mine and there was a few other face i recognised . they was meeting there for a funeral as it happened they was nearly all Harleys ,about 150 bikes at cafe and there was another 100 at a pub carpark just down the road  . Not something any of us like going to but i thought i would share the bikes with you     

20220321_100340.jpg

20220321_100401.jpg

• Like 2

While at the cafe i though i might as well see what the food is like so i ordered a breakfast and they gave me this ticket which i looked at and thought haho see what i get ☺️ after about 5min of nervous excitement a breakfast turned up 🙁

20220218_110729.jpg

20220316_092630 (1).jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, smithy said:

While at the cafe i though i might as well see what the food is like so i ordered a breakfast and they gave me this ticket which i looked at and thought haho see what i get ☺️ after about 5min of nervous excitement a breakfast turned up 🙁

20220218_110729.jpg

20220316_092630 (1).jpg

looks a decent plate full smithy but missing a bit of black pudding👍

• Like 1