What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, NIGEL FORD said:

can't see where you picked the rocks up to...in the cab?

Forgot the bucket for Loader not many stones . Second field just giving roll before he seeds it . 

20240507_163909.jpg

20240507_170248.jpg

20240507_170252.jpg

20240507_170302.jpg

• Like 1

I spent a day drawing away from a TW30/Mengele combo back in the 80s. The carting team was a pair of 5000s and a 6600 with a Michigan on the pit. DX85 on the mower.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, SPN said:

I spent a day drawing away from a TW30/Mengele combo back in the 80s. The carting team was a pair of 5000s and a 6600 with a Michigan on the pit. DX85 on the mower.

It just about manged these 30ft swaths.. The Mengele choked on a few occasions.. The TW did feel the pressure alittle.  

• Like 1

On 5/10/2024 at 11:50 PM, justy 46 said:

It just about manged these 30ft swaths.. The Mengele choked on a few occasions.. The TW did feel the pressure alittle.  

In my day it was only 10ft swaths. 😉

2 hours ago, SPN said:

In my day it was only 10ft swaths. 😉

It was raked for Cronins FR to pick it up. But the opportunity arose to test out the TW on the Mengele for alittle fun.. The 30ft swaths were abit of a struggle.... but it managed.. 😂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have managed to get all the models packed away and spent today dismantling the IKEA Billy bookcases that I use as display cabinets (4 of them) ready for the impending house move on Wednesday, fingers crossed that it goes ahead. The good bit comes after the move when I get to unpack everything and decide what sort of a display that I want to have, that's going to keep me busy for a week or two.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

no mike, you knows the rules, her in doors will keep you busy for a few weeks sorting jobs out for her, yours room will just have to wait 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ha, you are probably right Sean, need to get it sorted by October at the latest, that way I can leave room for new purchases 

its just a thing they do,i finished the bathroom last weekend, bar two or three small job, with all the best intentions of getting on to stuff in the shed (14 trailer kits) and i be blown if shes not volunteered me to sort out the step daughters patio over the next few weekends 🤔🤔🤔🤔 sorting the mess her bodger father left (hes a builder by the way) and then shes mentioned her bedroom and on suite need doing😂😂😂😂😂 the way its going with work as well it will be winter agin before i start,but at least i have a decent heater out there now i guess 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2