What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Got piddled, kipped outside the missus's house had 2 hors sleep amongst other things :P, went to bed in front of of Saturday kitchen, went to see my sister, got piddled again, met the girlfriends boyfriend (we'll easily av him if he starts ;D) had an indian (no not that indian ::))  came on FTF and bed is next ::) ::)#

Am I a tw@t honestly ??? ??? :-\ :-\

It's not p!ssing it down where you are Tim ???

Today I am at work and as it's persisting it down it's very quiet here :(

Nope, the pi$$ comes tommorow :(

Got Peeed, kipped outside the missus's house had 2 hors sleep amongst other things :P, went to bed in front of of Saturday kitchen, went to see my sister, got Peeed again, met the girlfriends boyfriend (we'll easily av him if he starts ;D) had an indian (no not that indian ::))  came on FTF and bed is next ::) ::)#

Am I a tw@t honestly ??? ??? :-\ :-\

Yes :D :D ;)

Went to the 'Topsfield Fair' yesterday, proclaimed to be America's oldest fair. Interesting every year, as it's an agricultural based fair, there's allways something worth taking a gander at. Once in a while, a few model vendors will show up, turned out there was three this year. Was lucky enough to get the last BB960A off the shelf from a model vendor, as well as a New Holland 8670, all for ?22. :)

Spent today paying for eating two under ripe apples, need I say any more :(

I was loaded with 18 packs of stone, left the yard at 05.30 and tipped at Standlake nr Witney, Oxon at 07.30 - 08.00. Reloaded 18 pallets of structural walling . . . . . Straight up A420, A43, A45 to Thrapston to tip there, then up A605 to Peterborough to reload 32packs of bricks. Same route we used to come home yesterday. Then A605, A14, M6 and parked up om A432 near Henley in Arden ready to jump on M42 and M5 for a 7am in Stroud.

I was loaded with 18 packs of stone, left the yard at 05.30 and tipped at Standlake nr Witney, Oxon at 07.30 - 08.00. Reloaded 18 pallets of structural walling . . . . . Straight up A420, A43, A45 to Thrapston to tip there, then up A605 to Peterborough to reload 32packs of bricks. Same route we used to come home yesterday. Then A605, A14, M6 and parked up om A432 near Henley in Arden ready to jump on M42 and M5 for a 7am in Stroud.

hope you did not go over the new weight limets at newbridges and next time call in for a cup of tea i am just round the corner at stanton harcourt

crying over how little i looked to get yesterday at spalding for the wad of cash i spent :'( :o, then cleaned out my conversion draw and put all my new parts into there correct part boxes etc, much quicker to find parts when ya busy building models. then started on my fastrac 2150 makeover (terra tyres fitted already ;))