What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Haven't seen seperate components in yonks.

Ipod and Bose speakers docking station  ;D:P

Got it in one TBF, no seperates to be seen anywhere....... Had mine stolen in 1999 when I lived in a caravan beside the house and just got around to replacing them......  ::)

Just finished fitting a new thermostat for the central heating, and it seems to be working.... AMAZING  ;D

Took me a while to work out what wire was what and where it went as the old terminal markings were nothing like the new ones.

Of course the new one would have to be a different size so i now have to tidy up the wall etc.

Got it in one TBF, no seperates to be seen anywhere....... Had mine stolen in 1999 when I lived in a caravan beside the house and just got around to replacing them......  ::)

Used Richer Sounds for my stuff F-P, going back a while now though. Technics cd player, Denon amp and B&W DM601's which I have since blown up. Bought Traci some Celstion's for Christmas last year with wiring and stands, saved a fair bit but the stock has changed dramatically, lost alot of the big names..

Just got back from seeing Borat - just go and see it guys, you have too!!

well fella s this is a bit random but got rained off today from work  so me and my mate went two camber down near udimore s  there has been a big whale washed up on the beach dead coastguard says it was hit by a ships prop well they was cutting it up with higi presssure water jet and putting the peices in roll om roll off skips        i did say it was a bit random  ::) ::)::)

well fella s this is a bit random but got rained off today from work  so me and my mate went two camber down near udimore s   there has been a big whale washed up on the beach dead coastguard says it was hit by a ships prop well they was cutting it up with higi presssure water jet and putting the peices in roll om roll off skips        i did say it was a bit random  ::) ::)::)

:( :( :(

Been to Langar John Deere centre today with my local JD dealer (a coach full of us went) it was for the launch of all the new product lines but mainly the new 30 series tractors. we were shown a 45min film on all the products then taken by tractor and trailer with tv screens fitted on the trailer to demonstrate the auto steering  system down to the old air field were we were let loose on about 7 brand new tractors to test drive, some had full trailer loads on to test the pulling power!  i drove a 8530, rode in a 7830 and went in a 7530. the 7530 was out of this world, its a 6030 style with the 7030 backend (a 6030 on steroids was the description used by jd) on power boost it is about 200hp!

next we looked at the new products in a large hanger, then a hog roast for lunch :P and then a look at the uk parts distribution centre on the way out. all in all a great day ;D ;D

jd now do extras for tractor boy racers, ie leather seat and steering wheel, crome exhaust stack guard and wood effect fasia pannels in the cab to name a few, bit ott in my eyes.

well fella s this is a bit random but got rained off today from work  so me and my mate went two camber down near udimore s   there has been a big whale washed up on the beach dead coastguard says it was hit by a ships prop well they was cutting it up with higi presssure water jet and putting the peices in roll om roll off skips        i did say it was a bit random  ::) ::)::)

You that wasn't Barry having liposuction  ???

Hey guys been a while.  Couldn't find a topic like this, but if there is one, please merge this or move it or what needs to be done.

Been extremely busy with work and school.  Notice social life is not included.  I figured Marky Clouseau would be interested in this.

Well Thanksgiving is here and suposidly my time to roll out my produce department and make it shine, right?  Well I don't feel I've been given the chance.  First of all Im expecting big deliveries.  Ours are about 9-10 pallets normally.  Friday we got 16 pallets in on the main truck plus a separate pallet of bell pepper and chopped onion/pepper mix.  I would expect some of this stuff to at least be the normal stuff, at least what you might use in a thanksgiving feast.  Instead I've got 3 bins full of grapefruit, 2 bins of oranges (bagged), plus another separate pallet of oranges (loose)  I've got some of these things out on the sales floor but my normal tables won't hold all of this stuff plus the normal.  I could put these bins out on the floor as they are except for one thing.  I've got district managers comming in regularly puttin the scare on that some upper management is supposed to pay us a visit but they never do.  Being an Agriculture Bussiness major, it really aggravates me when I see stuff going bad in my store room before I can put it on the salesfloor because some idiot won't let me set it up.  Also the bussiness part of my brain is throbbing because I know I can sell this stuff and fast but as stated earlier, I can't put them out.  Meanwhile I don't have anything else to do, because even in busy seasons as this, keeping my part of the department up is not too hard.  Still like my job, and can't even believe Im this passionate about my job at walmart, but I think I may have found my calling until I graduate.  I may even try to find a job in the produce field when I graduate (as some sort of management of course).  I do like my job (sometimes)  but situations like this annoy me.

I had a bad day to day  :-[ I let my self willing  and unpaid drive a tractor that i realy dont like. I dont know what came over me to turn down a JD for a fergy 6290. What has happend to me?

So where can i get a 6290 model????

From Jeremy at the "modelbarn" in Thames.

Hey guys been a while.  Couldn't find a topic like this, but if there is one, please merge this or move it or what needs to be done.

Been extremely busy with work and school.  Notice social life is not included.  I figured Marky Clouseau would be interested in this.

Well Thanksgiving is here and suposidly my time to roll out my produce department and make it shine, right?  Well I don't feel I've been given the chance.  First of all Im expecting big deliveries.  Ours are about 9-10 pallets normally.  Friday we got 16 pallets in on the main truck plus a separate pallet of bell pepper and chopped onion/pepper mix.  I would expect some of this stuff to at least be the normal stuff, at least what you might use in a thanksgiving feast.  Instead I've got 3 bins full of grapefruit, 2 bins of oranges (bagged), plus another separate pallet of oranges (loose)  I've got some of these things out on the sales floor but my normal tables won't hold all of this stuff plus the normal.  I could put these bins out on the floor as they are except for one thing.  I've got district managers comming in regularly puttin the scare on that some upper management is supposed to pay us a visit but they never do.  Being an Agriculture Bussiness major, it really aggravates me when I see stuff going bad in my store room before I can put it on the salesfloor because some idiot won't let me set it up.  Also the bussiness part of my brain is throbbing because I know I can sell this stuff and fast but as stated earlier, I can't put them out.  Meanwhile I don't have anything else to do, because even in busy seasons as this, keeping my part of the department up is not too hard.  Still like my job, and can't even believe Im this passionate about my job at walmart, but I think I may have found my calling until I graduate.  I may even try to find a job in the produce field when I graduate (as some sort of management of course).  I do like my job (sometimes)  but situations like this annoy me.

That sounds a bit of a disaster David... I can't ABIDE wastage... like you say... what a mess when it goes to waste and nobody gets the chance to purchase it... now then mate...

get on a plane.... get over to Cambridge England... I have a job for you mate anyday... anyone as passionate as you are must be a worthwhile fella to employ...

Oh... it's voluntary work though by the way  ;):D