What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Well  picked MF550 up and went to toy fair at Shepherds Inn ,Carlisle ,very  poor ,Brian Holmes did his back in so couldnt make it but did get a silver John Deere 6520 off some dude for 23 quid, and a chap called Colin from Kendal was there with some nice bits and pieces,and thanks to  Margaret for the 2  case MX 135's ,they ready for strip down so I can use chassis for my 40 series fords ,so not bad really.

Trying to book our holidays on the Farm Stay site!

Managed to persuade MRS BGU to book one on a farm at South Molton, North Devon! Anyone near there? Or any good model shops near there?

The other is on the harbour front at Whitby!! A compromise!

Struggling on making up model conversions despite feeling like sh!t thanks to a flu type virus >:(

Join the club boss, been out in the persisting rain though, bossing national grid workmen round and putting up some new lights in the sheds  :-\ :-\

Managed to persuade MRS BGU to book one on a farm at South Molton, North Devon! Anyone near there? Or any good model shops near there?

so its not just me then that uses that site ;D ;D

Cracking site! We've picked a sheep and arable farm so should be some photos.

i've only used it twice, Pickwick Farm down Bath Way and Wood Farm up York way.

Coming down to Longleat Park in April, she wants to got to the Park so looking for one Warminster way...unless Tris has a spare room :D :D

well in Whitby there's a die-cast shop on the n.side (with some UH and 2nd hand corgi & Ertl bits), a "Toymaster" with small selection in the centre and a small corner shop with 2nd-bits of toys (inc. some farm bits) in the mkt square - I'll e-mail you with place names. Scarborough 15 miles to the South has 4 farm toys outlets including a 2nd bits shop.  Mustn't forget there's the scenery, the pubs, the Moors, the walks etc (especially recommend the NYorks Moors railway !)

I'm near, good model shops in Barnstaple (about 6 miles away), what's the farm called?

Drewstone Farm, South Molton.

I try and avoid Barnstaple - Due to the horrendous queues. :D But will probably go there at some stage.

Any tame farmers about?

well in Whitby there's a die-cast shop on the n.side (with some UH and 2nd hand corgi & Ertl bits), a "Toymaster" with small selection in the centre and a small corner shop with 2nd-bits of toys (inc. some farm bits) in the mkt square - I'll e-mail you with place names. Scarborough 15 miles to the South has 4 farm toys outlets including a 2nd bits shop.  Mustn't forget there's the scenery, the pubs, the Moors, the walks etc (especially recommend the NYorks Moors railway !)

I've been doing some plumbing! How come the pipes in my house are not 15mm or 22mm?

Perhaps it's because it's so old and I'm a numpty to think it would be that easy. Several trips to Plumb Centre later we have water again!!

oh deere....

you gonna be selling more then ;) ;)

today, well drove down to Hockley to visit the exchange, satnav said i should get there by 10am so i didnt stay in bed, got there just after 9....stupid Satnav, after i updated the software last night, didnt reset its self properly so was working an hour ahead :D :D ::), i did wonder why it thought it would take me 2.5 hours to get there, sorted it while i was waiting for the others but i like to arrive early so i can get away, so i wasnt to bothered.....left there at 10.15 as the guy who arranged the meeting was ill and the person replacing him didnt know much about what was going on....got back home around 12.30 ::) ::)....not busy at work so as i brought the lappy home decided to work from home....with nothing to do :D :D

been on here most of the time and checking the odd work email :) :) :)

oh deere....

you gonna be selling more then ;) ;)

today, well drove down to Hockley to visit the exchange, satnav said i should get there by 10am so i didnt stay in bed, got there just after 9....stupid Satnav, after i updated the software last night, didnt reset its self properly so was working an hour ahead :D :D ::), i did wonder why it thought it would take me 2.5 hours to get there, sorted it while i was waiting for the others but i like to arrive early so i can get away, so i wasnt to bothered.....left there at 10.15 as the guy who arranged the meeting was ill and the person replacing him didnt know much about what was going on....got back home around 12.30 ::) ::)....not busy at work so as i brought the lappy home decided to work from home....with nothing to do :D :D

been on here most of the time and checking the odd work email :) :) :)

I've got quite a bit to sell anyway Ben, got way too many models that I don't really care for to be honest!  ::)

Next up will be about 30 masseys!  ;D

Well my last week of work and had to hand my notice in today ,but they took it well ,which surprised me ,running our sawmill short staffed and got change over ready for night shift ,picked my girls up from their Nan's and now sitting with a plate of lasagne and a nice cuppa ;D

Been round my Nan' all afternoon .... just got back waiting for my Mum whos been up to the hospital. And we are 90% sure the cancer has been removed so i'll be up there tomorrow to have a little party  ;). So been a weird old day ... Just got a min. on the PC so i thought i would say

Been round my Nan' all afternoon .... just got back waiting for my Mum whos been up to the hospital. And we are 90% sure the cancer has been removed so i'll be up there tomorrow to have a little party  ;). So been a weird old day ... Just got a min. on the PC so i thought i would say

Hope all is ok buddy ,my next door neighbour just got the all clear too ,regards,Kev