What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Did my rough choices today and then found out my Dad got the all clear from cancer :) :) And if that wasn't good enough found myself a new lady friend  :D :D :D

Good news all round then Nick, glad to hear that about your Dad :)

Well boys, 9AM I was up for my NPTC Rough terrain telescopic forklift test. It was set in 3 parts

1- Daily Maintenance/Identifying key points on the machine

2- 2 hours of solid driving, doing bucket work and pallet work, undercutting, hi-lifting etc.

3- Half an hour theory session (very thorough)  :-[

All paid off, passed!  ;)

Good old Matbro TS270   :-*

damn things have changed  luke !  i took mine with 4 other lads from the farm ,all we had to do was move bales with a flat 8 from one side of the yard to another  :D :D1/2 hr later ,certificates in hand ,job done  ;D

Did my rough choices today and then found out my Dad got the all clear from cancer :) :) And if that wasn't good enough found myself a new lady friend  :D :D :D

Glad it all turned out well. I know what it feels like and it can be a real scare. Glad it all worked out!  :)

had to wash the car to attend Cathy's grandmothers funeral-(only time I wash the car.. :)) spent a lot of time catching up with many of the farming & other folk from that side of the family afterwards. Not so sad as it might sound....she was 95 and hadn't suffered long, though her husband died soon after I met Cathy 28 yrs ago. That's a long time to be on your own. :(

had to wash the car to attend Cathy's grandmothers funeral-(only time I wash the car.. :)) spent a lot of time catching up with many of the farming & other folk from that side of the family afterwards. Not so sad as it might sound....she was 95 and hadn't suffered long, though her husband died soon after I met Cathy 28 yrs ago. That's a long time to be on your own. :(

Sorry to hear that Nigel

up early took the kids up me mum and dads as they wanted to see the new calves, then home to take sam the dog for along walk. then i started to muck out the two cars wished i,d never,d started the job gave up at 4 oclock to watch the gunners stumble to a win

Fed the cows early to get dung spreading for around half nine but couldn't thanks to a great down pour of rain overnight meaning all fields we wanted to spread were sodden...... >:(

So then went off to the other farm to brick up the troughs in two pens as they had collapsed recently as they were getting older......The came back to bed the cows with the Massey Ferguson 165 and Bicieffe Bedder......Then fed them all again and finished for half four......

:);)