What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

You sound like a kind lady farmer Mandy!

I'm Luke by the way, Marky's favourite little boy  ;D

If he's said anything horrible about me I shouldn't listen to him, It's only because I always win when we play Monopoly  ;)

Only because you HOG Mayfair and Park Lane.. and the green ones... and you buy all the hotels up.. and I have to start with a 50k overdraft  :'( :'(

Bully...

He's the same at top trumps Mandy... DO NOT GIVE HIM A JOB ON HOLLY'S FARM  >:( :'(

You sound like a kind lady farmer Mandy!

I'm Luke by the way, Marky's favourite little boy  ;D

If he's said anything horrible about me I shouldn't listen to him, It's only because I always win when we play Monopoly  ;)

Hello Luke... lovely to meet you... and no Marky's not said anything horrid about you ;)

I do feel so sorry for my sheep (well, all the animals really) when the weather is so bad for them. I have two field shelters, but it doesn't always occur to the animals to use them ::)

You insist on playing with every monopoly piece available apart from the Hat!... It's like a traffic jam when you throw the dice, theres Boats,Dogs,Cars and all sorts moving about, thats why I charge you so much to stop at my hotel, it's more like bed, breakfast and banquet  :-[

Top Trumps, pffft, you're the one that always cheats on that, well anyway, how was I to know a 'Trump' was a card game, I thought it was something else  :-[

Mandy, listen to him twisting stories, Bully  :'(

You insist on playing with every monopoly piece available apart from the Hat!... It's like a traffic jam when you throw the dice, theres Boats,Dogs,Cars and all sorts moving about, thats why I charge you so much to stop at my hotel, it's more like bed, breakfast and banquet  :-[

Top Trumps, pffft, you're the one that always cheats on that, well anyway, how was I to know a 'Trump' was a card game, I thought it was something else  :-[

Mandy, listen to him twisting stories, Bully  :'(

Ermmm... think I'll stay out of this one, Luke... I think you've got it covered :D:-*

Injected and sprayed 180 ewe lambs single handedly and am now knackered, but got a lot more still to do. :( Was planning to have a chain harrow day aswell.....bloomin sheep. ::)

Paying wages, paying suppliers, paying no attention to what I am doing as I REALLY Hate Fridays  >:(

Never mind.... Massey Massey Massey tomorrow  ;D

indeed it is!!!....will make a crap week better! ;D ;D