What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

done the spuds ready for tea tonight, changed the bedding (why she gets in a tangle with the duvet cover I don't know ::)) washed up  ::)

What a "modern" man you are.  Is your halo getting tight? 

My other half is now retired so he is my "house husband".  Does the laundry, cooks [some of] the meals and changes the bed too.

I am not proud - I hate changing beds but never get tangled in the duvet cover as that was always his problem.  Practice makes Perfect

Well... today I are bin mostly....

Goooooooooin tu Naaaaaarwich bouy

which roughly translated from Norfolk to English is...

I had a meeting in Norwich

You mean that you were nearby and didn't call in, how rude ::):D :D ;)

I'd even been in all day and made little MF badge shaped cookies in case he called in ::):D :D ;D;)

Another modern man with cooking skills.  I am impressed by the talent around here. 

I have had a tedious day, sitting in my office answering the phone.  Calls stopped around 1:30 except from one of my colleagues who has trashed his machine.  On the phone for four hours off and on asking ME for advice.  Now he is a programmer, much more techie minded than me but at least we got Internet Explorer running so he is now trawling the web for assistance.

I'm on holiday from work this week and as it was a pretty poor day I have been modeling ;) ;)

Here's a sneak preview of what i've been playing about with :o :o :o

poor old Joal JCB dumper (i think ???:-\ :-\)

I'd even been in all day and made little MF badge shaped cookies in case he called in ::):D :D ;D;)

Ooooooohhhh Nooooooo... I don't believe it (in true Victor Meldrew style)  :o

Sorry Gavvers  :-[ - Drove past Ben Burgess as well.... put some dog poo through their letterbox on the way back home of course  ;);D

Well... yesterday I found the perfect antidote to shopping... went to Tesco about 8pm with my bessi mate, and we went to the pub afterwards (a posh pub of course ;))... worked well, I thought... except I got home a bit late, and after I'd put the shopping away couldn't tell you about it until today ;D

Well... yesterday I found the perfect antidote to shopping... went to Tesco about 8pm with my bessi mate, and we went to the pub afterwards (a posh pub of course ;))... worked well, I thought... except I got home a bit late, and after I'd put the shopping away couldn't tell you about it until today ;D

You mean you were drunk... on a Tuesday evening... that's disgusting  >:(::) - shame on you Wilson... you naughty lady  >:(