What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Been discing today with the TM175 on the Solo as the 8770 is in the workshop, had to move our 360 first thing though with the TSA and lowloader. Off spud carting tomorrow with one of those fancy bulk bagging trailers, will try to get you's lot some pics ;):)

Hopefully nothing too serious Gav  ???

at home today  ;) was ment to start doing ground work for new concrete yard on dairy farm in sussex but has been put on hold for a few weeks due to the new outbreak of foot and mouth so jiggle work around a bit to suit .this foot and mouth is a bl??dy nightmare for all concerned there is a lot of store cattle and lamb sales coming up to this time of year :-\ this new outbreak is in a highly populated area as well next to m25 also and a animal rescerch lab also next to m25  :'( :'(

It seems I have but as I only have the power of WAP I have no idea who is who!!

p.s I am near Chute on one of the Guiness family farms. Pity I can't stand the stuff!

Then you are about 6 miles up the hill from me.  Biddesden I assume.  Had to visit that farm during the last F&M outbreak and had a fight with the farm manager who did not want me to drive to the office.  I finally explained I was totally "clean", fresh shoes, fresh clothing and my car was disinfected on arriving and leaving any farm.  Realising I was there all day AND was expected he finally relented and let me through.  I cannot blame him - they have a pedigree herd and were inside an infected area.

I LOVE Guiness!

Just round the corner from Biddesdon House on the lane which goes up to Upper and Lower Chute infact :)

I actually KNOW where you are!  That is a wonder as I get usually get lost around the Chutes.  Just up that lane is a sharp left-hand bend where I met a fallen tree and had a six mile diversion to avoid it to get home.  Another motorist said "follow me" and I did.  Bless him - the coalman followed both of us!

Ha! Well would you believe it we are just after that sharp left hander on the left, such a small world. I missed the turning out of Ludgershall and ended up doing a U turn at Weyhill roundabout so you and me both Sue!

Question - if you are at that bend, working, how come you are also posting on this forum?

Well... for me... today I are bin mostly...

WOrking working working... Oooo I flipping hate Fridays  >:( :'( >:( :'(

Anyone want a spare pallet of Broccoli... I'm a bit lumbered  :-[

Only if its purple sprouting and not calabrese.  Not a palletful though even I would find that a lot to swallow ;D

Well... for me... today I are bin mostly...

WOrking working working... Oooo I flipping hate Fridays  >:( :'( >:( :'(

Anyone want a spare pallet of Broccoli... I'm a bit lumbered  :-[

Yes please yum  :-*

Well I ............watching the cricket on telly , dropping and picking up the kids from school.....spent over 5k on more models .... for which I will be murdered.......trying to set up my new pc which doesn't agree with my wireless router......watchin myself get outbid on ebay  :D :D......Cooking the dinner,,packing some parcels later as packer is supposidly sick  :o,,

All on my day off  ;)

Purple Sprouting... nar... yuck... this is proper Fenland Calabrese Susan....  The real deal.... I'll take it you won't be ordering then  :-[ :'(

Calabrese is awful stuff.  Purple sprouting flowers are absolutely gorgeous, lightly blanched, drenched with butter and served with a poached egg on top.  You can put toast underneath if you wish.

This evening, Getting ready for a weekend back in Hindon, seeing best mate + relatives etc.

Are you in the area Tris????

As it happens. . . No  :( Typical hey ??!!

That said, Sunday is the Toy and Train Collectors Fair at Shepton Mallet Mark, not ten miles from the A303 from Podimore Roundabout  ;)