What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

went down to Earls Court today for the last day of Civils 2007....good place to pick up office stationary :D :D ::), and as it was the last day it was more or less given away :D :D :D

not much of interest i should think to you lot but there were some nice 1:50 construction displays (2 actually), only had a phone with me but didnt get any pics as i would have had to talk to them :D :D :D

Yesterday spent my day in Paris  :o;D From Ebslfeet int. which is about 5mins from me  :D Spent my lunchtime in The Coupole ( something like that ) in the middle of a protest from French transport workers  :D Was a good day for moi  :)

And today catching up on all of the GSCE Modules i missed yesterday  :(

Very very exciting hey....

Seriously... I've been to British Sugars place at Wissington in Norfolk... this year they have produced several thousand tonnes of crop without purchasing a single therm of energy  :o :o

They use the waste C02 and heat from the beet conversion plant to power up their glas house... incerdible setup  :o :o

went down to Earls Court today for the last day of Civils 2007....good place to pick up office stationary :D :D ::), and as it was the last day it was more or less given away :D :D :D

not much of interest i should think to you lot but there were some nice 1:50 construction displays (2 actually), only had a phone with me but didnt get any pics as i would have had to talk to them :D :D :D

you re too early  for goin to earls court,the festival of erotica  used to be the week before smithfield.............don`t ask how I know.......I`m def not sayin !!

you re too early  for goin to earls court,the festival of erotica  used to be the week before smithfield.............don`t ask how I know.......I`m def not sayin !!

The Festival of What?  Are my eyes deceiving me.  Erotica?

Oh boy what did I miss when I was living in London ??? ??? ???

Go on....

....Tell us....

... pleeeeaaase!

not tellin nope .....................I certainly know a few years back and for a  good few years  yes you did see correctly the festival of erotica WAS held at earls court the week before smithfield.It may still be on even tho smithfield as we know it is defunct (spellin?)

besides that back to topic...........I was  putting out sheep feeders to finally hopefully get rid of the last of the lamb crop.....unprofitable sods !!!!!!!!!cuttin scrub  from the sides of a farm track, feedin cattle, and trying to keep warm it was F F FREEZIN here today    so much for the costa del fleet !

Seriously... I've been to British Sugars place at Wissington in Norfolk... this year they have produced several thousand tonnes of crop without purchasing a single therm of energy  :o :o

They use the waste C02 and heat from the beet conversion plant to power up their glas house... incerdible setup  :o :o

heard about that on the news earlier ;):)

bet you never got any pics either did you mr f :D

bet you never got any pics either did you mr f :D

Nope  :-[

Anyway... what have I been up to today...

Well I came in at 8.30am to find the PC's have been down since the doors opened at 4.30am... had my IT man on the case all day today... and I'm still not up and running properly... hard disc (partial) failure on the server evidently  >:( - anyway... got a new system being "built" as we speak... Oh how I am going to enjoy running over the old hard disk with my forklift truck  ;D>:(

Turns out the hard disc had been warning me all week it was about to throw a strop... via my backup application warning me it was backing up bad data... so what did I do... Ignore it  :-[ :'( :'( :'( :'(

So... in summary... Server well and truly cream crackered... backup data to restore from... yep... poo poo... Waaaaaaaaa - and to top it all I really hate fridays as well  :'( :'( :'(

Nope  :-[

Anyway... what have I been up to today...

Well I came in at 8.30am to find the PC's have been down since the doors opened at 4.30am... had my IT man on the case all day today... and I'm still not up and running properly... hard disc (partial) failure on the server evidently  >:( - anyway... got a new system being "built" as we speak... Oh how I am going to enjoy running over the old hard disk with my forklift truck  ;D>:(

Turns out the hard disc had been warning me all week it was about to throw a strop... via my backup application warning me it was backing up bad data... so what did I do... Ignore it  :-[ :'( :'( :'( :'(

So... in summary... Server well and truly cream crackered... backup data to restore from... yep... poo poo... Waaaaaaaaa - and to top it all I really hate fridays as well  :'( :'( :'(

Poor Marky... what you need is a sit down, a massage and a nice cup of tea :-*:-* :-*