What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Been out buying supplies for my latest shed and another project or two  ;):-X Off to another model shop in Frome now fora goosey gander. ... with the excellent excuse "I know where we could get your friends' fella a model warship Traci". ...  Clever boy  ;):D :D

rock on mandy 8) at least your not letting the weather stop you, you got any pics of your horse, you gotta name for (s)he?? :-\ :-[ ha ha!

Thanks Matty :-*

She's called Tia, and I don't have any pics of her as yet, but will get some when the weather's warmer. She was a very naughty girl and has been in rehab for a while :D But I ride her out for her owner (only once a week - don't get much time really :'(), and love her to bits :-*:-* :-*

And weather... if you waited for the 'right' weather in this Country, you'd never do anything would you ::)

Forgot to mention... I played Badminton with my Daddy for the first time in my life yesterday :o 

My right arm is killing me... but it wasn't so bad as I thought it would be (I could hit the blinkin' thing now and then anyway... although Dad told me it didn't need to hit it soooooo hard, and the shuttle c0ck had to stay in your own court :-[)

drove wife to hair appointment, waited at outlaws....time ticked by....should have been 2 hours, she has just got out :o :o, in that time i went home so i could watch the Liverpool game as we would have been back if they hadnt messed her hair up >:(:D :D >:( >:(::)....gotta get the priorities right!! :D :D

Is that because it's the Trim & Blowdry awards ceremony tomorrow night? Arriving in style?

:P :P

Today I are been, generally, doing nowt!

>:( no...... it's the Vidal Sasoon awards... I'm top of the bill... I used wash and go  :-[

Yep.... washed it... and.... well.... it went  :-[ :'(

Right lets get back on topic...Before that Holmes comes in with that usual frown after a ''hard'' day at work drinking coffee and listening to Radio 1 and moans and sulks because we've been Ot'ing, Yes so it was my fault, but whats life without a little bit of fun! And not fun as in your fun...

Putting cling film over my toilet seat in deed  :-X:-[

Anyway...

Pwwwrrrttt  :P

Right lets get back on topic...Before that Holmes comes in with that usual frown after a ''hard'' day at work drinking coffee and listening to Radio 1 and moans and sulks because we've been Ot'ing, Yes so it was my fault, but whats life without a little bit of fun! And not fun as in your fun...

Putting cling film over my toilet seat in deed  :-X:-[

Anyway...

Pwwwrrrttt  :P

:-X I am sorry Luke but I cannot reply to your post, as indeed to so rightly point out, OTing is not in my nature... and talking of nature... next time you put your car in the headge... have the god grace to put some pants on  >:( - I've received a formal complaint from the RAC today about last week... oh.... and the from farmer who had his prize bull in the adjacent field... he had to have him put down this week... evidently it developed an inferiority complex.

The RAC man did comment that it was nice of you to whip your towrope out though  :o