What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Went to a farm sale today which had a hydraulic log spittler in the listing turned up and it was a pto cork screw type  >:( >:(>:( so took a trailer down for nothing  ::) ::)::)

was some nice old classic massey implements  a mint finger bar mower in original condtion model 60  :-\ :-\  a old massey seed drill and old massey dung spreader rear discharge like the old britains one  :o :o

not taken any pics yet mark, its a toyota RAV4 xtr in carbon quatz (nearly black) with blacked out windows etc, really smart looking ;D goes really well, done over 100 miles in it now!

Nice.... well hurry up with the pics then Mike please... we'll give you until tomorrow lunchtime  ;):D :D

Nice.... well hurry up with the pics then Mike please... we'll give you until tomorrow lunchtime  ;):D :D

no chance, up early tomorro as off to the model show at lakeland, penrith! was sad to see my nissan x-trail go as it was a great truck but this rav4 is faster, more responsive and sporty looking :D not as much a farm contractors car but who cares, will still go off road and pull a ifor williams trailer etc ;)

Re: What have you been up to today??

Today I've spent the entire day recovering from a heavy night out yesterday on the first of many christmas do's.  ::)

I sympathise Jason... the next few weeks include a charity dinner, a hunt ball, and a couple of parties... boy, am I looking forward to processing the orders and doing a seven-day week after a skinful... NOT :D