What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Oh forgot to add... thought Beowolf was an 7.5 out of 10... was pretty good really, but it was a bit strange because it used actors (Anthony Hopkins, Angelina and John Malcovich), but animated them, which took a bit of getting used to :-\

The only other thing was that it did have boobies in it... so I did have to cover Simon's eyes a couple of times ::)

what with haha oj :D

I got it working now mate it seemed the viewing card chip wasnt making a connection so I turned it upside down then inserted it correctly and it worked :-\ the people at the call center told me to try something completely different :D

did they say switch off then back on as well! :D :D ;)

i`m takin advantage of the wet day to catch up on some paperwork............I HATE paperwork even more than rain ...(most of the time !!!!!)

it has to be done sadly so may as well be inside on a day like this.......i need a secretary

That's not so good Ben......Was it sudden or expected mate?  :-\

to be honest we have been waiting for it for a while but we have been busy recently and so it wasnt expected, bugger really as i jsut got a car! :D :D

it seems political as well, as if no one really knows whats going on and why, it seems to save money in one way but will lose even more with us going ::) ::)

to be honest we have been waiting for it for a while but we have been busy recently and so it wasnt expected, bugger really as i jsut got a car! :D :D

it seems political as well, as if no one really knows whats going on and why, it seems to save money in one way but will lose even more with us going ::) ::)

When is this effective from Ben... 3 months time ???

Just before Christmas is not a good time to make anyone redundant, not that there is ever a good time. 

So much for The season of Goodwill to all Men. 

I have been in that situation and although I was depressed at the time things did work out for the best.  Keep smiling