What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Will the ploughs be Kuhn, Gav?

Today I have begun the task of stripping down the internals of a 12,000 bird chicken house ready for cleaning and sanitising for the new flock to arrive next month.

Kverneland Tris, the paint is darker than the camera is making out ;):)

Does the cold weather affect your paint finish Gav, or do you have a warm place to spray it?

I bought a 10 x 6 shed just before Xmas, have 2 5' strip lights in it and a 2.5kw fan heater, manage to get a brilliant finish on the paint now :) was a problem in the pre shed days though >:(

I bought a 10 x 6 shed just before Xmas, have 2 5' strip lights in it and a 2.5kw fan heater, manage to get a brilliant finish on the paint now :) was a problem in the pre shed days though >:(

This time of year I come home around 5.30 go straight up the shed and turn the heater on ??? Then after tea around 7.00 you can paint till your hearts content and get a proper paint finish ;) ;)

The only problem I have is my 20'x10' shed is at the bottom of my 120' garden i've lost count of the times i've nearly gone ar*e over ti* on the way back to the house laden with models ::) ::)::) ::)

Excellent Gav, sounds very cosy on these cold, dark winter evenings  :)