What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Have been quite busy today, have been to 2 meetings today one about what medium is being used to leak test each part of the plant and the other was about commissioning procedures.

Have been down on the site today have a look round to check on the safety also had a look in the 11KV switchroom.

Also moved all our tools and equipment from a 40ft container to a smaller 20ft container that is shelved and has got a light. It was used as a store and even has a little counter at the front. Can see somebody playing storeman.

sitting around waiting for a text from college saying my exam result is available and reading (and laughing) about the wobbly ploughman  :P (IM NOT COMMENTING ;D)

Which wobbly ploughman would that be then ???

For me.. today I are bin mostly... being miserable as it's friday...

And... guess what.... a little spin on my tractor as well  :P;D

This morning I have been fitting a new drive shaft and cv joint to one of the off roaders :-\

Seem to break something evry time we take them out

Still it is great fun trying to break them ;D

Not that much today.

Have had a quick client review to do then did a couple of training modules.

Also inputted all my stop safety conversations into the computer.

Then added some info to my end of trip handover.

measuring the house / garden then drawing it up in autocad......slightly hard as i've been using microstation for the last 5 weeks....different buttons etc. :D :D :D :D

I've been working on a new master for my JF FCT1050 forage harvester (the mold is shot which is why I haven't made any lately) while waiting for the paint to dry on my New Holland TM155 conversion :) :)

I've been working on a new master for my JF FCT1050 forage harvester (the mold is shot which is why I haven't made any lately) while waiting for the paint to dry on my New Holland TM155 conversion :) :)

I best get this in the post to the casters tomorrow ;D ;D

post-96-132638737245_thumb.jpg