What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Well couldn't book a test until after theory, but I know the waiting list is at least 4-5 weeks, which is frustrating as my instructor said that I'm ready. But I can hope for a cancellation apparently. ;)

That is not bad I had to wait 6 months on mine after I applied ::)

Ancient system that has only been changed in the last 6 months meant that I had a 5 month wait and then it was cancelled for another month

Really p!ssed me off by the end of it

Yeah I can imagine. :o

Well done Farmer Wilberforce... won't be long now then mate - Eeeee I remember the day when I first got my licence... best feeling of your life... well... that and having kids...  ;)

Thanks Marky, I am looking forward to it, as it'll give me so much more freedom with the awkward 2 home situation. :);) ;)

burying the father in laws ashes today, (after spending nearly a year in the box at the undertakers ::) ::)), just the 4 of us there....saw a nice JCB loadall as well ::)

saw a massive foz in our garden must have been about 5meters from were i was standing, the second i saw it the first thing i thought of was.... GUN  :D but it was mum that first spotted it because the bullocks beside us came roaring down the field to see it. strange the way they get on when foxes are about. can anyone inform me why?? ???

saw a massive foz in our garden must have been about 5meters from were i was standing, the second i saw it the first thing i thought of was.... GUN  :D but it was mum that first spotted it because the bullocks beside us came roaring down the field to see it. strange the way they get on when foxes are about. can anyone inform me why?? ???

Cows and bullocks are weird when it comes to anything different. On the farm where I used to live; we had three guinea pigs that roamed loose in our garden and the cows reaction to them was hilarious. Middle aged cows with large udders, tail in the air, leaping around and bellowing when they came up to the fence. God knows what that was all about.............they aren't exactly threatening are they? We also stood in our garden one day and watched a cow eat a newspaper...........highly nutritious........not!

I suppose their reaction to a fox, is that they may instinctively know that they are predators, and react similarly to dogs. As Ma said in Babe (the film) wooooooolf, never trust a wooooooooolf.  ;):D

Covering up the broad beans in the garden to stop the jackdaws pulling them up. When it came in to rain this afternoon sat on the computer and listed 35 1970's and 80's Massey ferguson machinery and combine brochures on eBay, and before anyone asks, yes, Marky already has them in his collection.  :'(