What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Flooding the kitchen, top down.... oops  ::):D :D

All the electric tripped the other day, I eventually worked out it was the immersion heater.

Anywho, Mrs H is starting to whiff and wants a bath [electric immersion does all the hot water in the spring, summer and autumn when the Rayburn's not lit  <ahttp://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/uploads/emoticons/default_wink.png' alt=';)'> :D] so she told me I must fix it.

I got the probe & thermostat out this morning but obviously didn't have a spanner of the required 82mm to get the heater element itself out.

A plumber friend dropped his round this evening [sticker proudly proclaiming 'Guaranteed Forever' - I nearly snapped it  ::)] so I whipped it out while little man was having his shower.

Anyway, he gets out ['Daddy.....fin....out now.... beebies] so I left it.

After sitting on the sofa with him for half an hour this tapping was getting on my pip so I went to investigate. Didn't take many seconds of wondering why I had wet socks and was getting splashed to realise it was coming through the ceiling....bit like a Direct Line ad....

So I crammed the old immersion back in and mopped up the water dripping through the spotlights onto the cooker with a tea towel and came on here.... I just don't get plumbing.....  ???:D

I woke up this morning and decided it's now time to devote all my spare time to building model tractors for sale at Spalding, I need to make enough stock to cover Toytrac aswell as there's only a fortnight between shows ::) ::)

I woke up this morning and decided it's now time to devote all my spare time to building model tractors for sale at Spalding, I need to make enough stock to cover Toytrac aswell as there's only a fortnight between shows ::) ::)

get building then mate, dont want any shortage do we

well just finnished a lemken 6m power harrow  ;D with some help from pdc  ;) half way through cutting i had a nose bleed  ::) so was stuck for about an hour and a bit ,but ive just glued a pto on the harrow so its finnished  ;D well for the time being  ::) im going to paint it in kuhn colours to replicate the one the contractor uses behind his tm 175  ;D well my t7060 will be the tm  :D

Well yesterday actually but just too late last night to start posting pics etc.. We had a tractor run round our local area and up into the Dales. About 30 miles, mainly green lanes with the occasional road bit up around Coniston Hall, Gordale Scar, Airton and Kirby Malham, finishing up at the pub for a shandy. The route was very hard on the old machines, 'cos the top of the hill at Gordale Scar is 400m above sea level...you could see the plumes of black smoke well before the tractors came into sight! The scenery up there made the climb worth it though -as did the £700 raised for the Yorkshire Air Ambulance.

This first lot show going up Gordale Scar...

100_0998.jpg

100_1002.jpg

100_1009.jpg

100_1003.jpg

Started off wet today so started to overhaul the haulm topper but then it got out warm, windy and sunny so we managed to get back on with combining and baling the wheat this afternoon so turned out quite well :)

Nope, thats the bosses job ::):D :D

I take it the baler's now working a treat on looking on face-book yesterday you seemed to be admitting your love for the green side  ;) ;) :D :D :D

:-[ - Shhhh my Co-Directors could be listening  :-[:D :D :D

You couldn't direct me to the pub so i don't now how you've managed to become a MD family run business by any chance  :-\ :-\ :o :o