What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

They don't still haul grain with three tonne tippers up that way surely not  ::) ::):D :D

i know a guy down here who hauls with 3 x 3 or 4,  ton trailers all hauled with old jd 2140 and similar,of a jd open cab combine, not sure what model as its got no decals left to tell, says it al lreally :D :D

Was at the local agri collage today doing a 1 day course on PTO safety, It was ok, only really took half a day tho, spent the rest mesing about in the fleet of tractors  ;D ;D

I only went to get the certificate, as now you need one to do almost anything.  :-\ :-\

Theres a course coming up on the operations of a spade as you will need a certificate to operate one  ::) ::):D :D

Was at the local agri collage today doing a 1 day course on PTO safety, It was ok, only really took half a day tho, spent the rest mesing about in the fleet of tractors  ;D ;D

I only went to get the certificate, as now you need one to do almost anything.  :-\ :-\

Theres a course coming up on the operations of a spade as you will need a certificate to operate one  ::) ::):D :D

give it time and they will come up with one i bet mate, stupid really aint it,

Work all day today. I have been in the stores hunting for some bags that will hold the sand that is removed from the plant. Have also been answering a few email quieres that have come up.

This evening we have been invited to a local township with the national technicians for a meal.

Well today went up to the top of a 20m gantry crane to see it it was a cabled pennat or a remote control. It turned out to be a cabled pennant but the cable and pennant are missing. Also had to inspect the area over which the manitou will be working as they have laid tarmac less than 2 inches thick that moves when walked on ::) ::) got to be changed have meeting with civils guy on monday